Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 197 of 256 1 2 195 196 197 198 199 255 256
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 19:44 and got up at 5:34. I calculated one thing and deleted one picture, took everything off the floor then later (because dad was still in bed) washed my bedding, watched Rafael Nadal at Roland Garros (tv), deleted one link, did one search, put everything back on the floor, deleted five links and wrote three notes and erased three notes. It was a bad night and an horrible day.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Just writing something so that the new page appears!

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 21:29 and got up at 5:48. I downloaded another version of my anti-malwares (but these morons gave me the priced version not free - will keep it until the 13 days is over - ill see if i have t switch myself or they switch me back when i will click on the button that says no i do not want to pay), went on the beach with Elmo, got one information, showed mom one house for sale (decided to check some houses after i checked if the 3 in my favorites were still there), played the seventeenth track of Bloons Tower Defense 5 for the first time (lost at 47 then 55 then 50 - rank 19), looked at more houses then showed her two, deleted fifteen pictures. It was a bad night and an horrible day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 20:58 and got up at 4:58. I deleted one picture, added one link, did two searches, did one search and added two pictures and changed the place of one picture, added one link and did one search, played the intermediate spider (failed), did one search, deleted one link, ran errands in Matane with my parents, re-organised where my snacks are, played the eighteenth track of Bloons Tower Defense 5 for the first time (won the easy and medium rounds and lost at 49 - rank 21), calculated one thing and changed the place of three pictures and did one search and deleted one picture and added two pictures and erased one note, played the intermediate spider (failed), changed one small thing in the plan, deleted one picture. It was a two times get up night and a very bad day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 20:21 and got up at 6:22. I erased one note, deleted one picture, changed one note, figured a few things, played the nineteenth track of Bloons Tower Defense 5 for the first time (won the easy rounds then lost at 54 and 46 - rank 18), changed the place of (forgot to write the number) picture/s and erased three notes and wrote five notes, changed the place of three pictures, played the intermediate spider (failed), watched Pawn Stars at 15:00, changed the plan, erased one note, erased one note, changed the place of two links, finished the plan, erased one note, deleted seven links and did one search, played the intermediate spider (failed), deleted one folder, got one information and checked if the three houses were still available (yes to all), deleted one picture. It was a bad night and a very bad day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 21:59 and got up at 7:45. I deleted one picture, changed the case of my glasses, ran errands in Mont-Joli with my parents (Caisse Desjardins + Ma Cabane En Gaspesie [only dad went in] + the smallest Uniprix [dad did not come in] + where i got my glasses [only i came in] + IGA), washed the washcloths used to clean my glasses, got one information, did one search, played the twentieth track of Bloons Tower Defense 5 for the first time (lost at 43 then 57 then 46 - rank 18), did one search, deleted one link, went outside (mostly beach), checked if the three houses were still available and yes they all were, erased one note, erased one note and deleted one picture. It was a bad night and a very bad day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 23:43 and got up at 9:32. I had trouble with Windows Defender (after my morning routine it was stuck at 53:38), deleted one link, washed the washcloths used to clean my sunglasses and changed my purse and wallet and sunglasses and keychain, listened to a new cd and changed my email address (+ avatars + quotes + picture + accounts), finally added the pictures of three received emails (1 was done another day - when explosm have too big comics or animated ones or videos i put a diffent picture as a background for that day), wrote some note (got a refund and sent that forward but could not open it), finished the plan (just changed 1 thing), got a problem with my anti viruses and spywares (it was stuck at 37%), counted my savings, did one search, watched the overtime of June 11 of Real Time, did one search, added one link, erased one note, erased three notes and deleted one picture. It was a bad night and a very bad day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 0:32 and got up at 9:29. I erased two notes, added one link, added one link, erased eight notes and deleted eight links, did one search and added one link, played the twenty-first track of Bloons Tower Defense 5 for the first time (lost at 43 then 52 then 46 - rank 17), did one search, did one search, watched Real Time at 19:00, did one search, watched The Dead Files at 22:00, erased one note, deleted one link, erased one note and deleted one picture. It was a bad night and a very bad day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 1:26 and got up at 9:15. I deleted one picture, took everything off the floor and washed my bedding (except the duvet) and got another big blanket and towel, spent a lot of time thinking and searching and stuff like that including also changing the plan, put everything back on the floor (the duvet was later), again changed the plan and did a lot of searches and stuff, erased one note and deleted one picture. It was a very bad night and a very bad day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 2:01 and got up at 9:42. I deleted one link, had trouble with the updates of Windows (got an error message after clicking on check), got an information for mom, deleted three links, finally figured out what my anti malwares is doing, checked the three houses (all still available), got one information and added one link, wrote one note, did one search and calculated one thing, deleted two links, did one search, played the twenty-second track of Bloons Tower Defense 5 for the first time (won then lost at 63 then 43 - rank 19), did one search and added one picture, changed one note, played the intermediate spider (failed), did one search and added one picture, deleted one link, did one search, added two links, added one link and did one search. It was a very bad night and a very bad day.

Page 197 of 256 1 2 195 196 197 198 199 255 256

Moderated by  Yvonnie-Inspired 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.