Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 194 of 256 1 2 192 193 194 195 196 255 256
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 22:19 and got up at 7:07. I calculated one thing, added one link, changed one note, added four pictures and deleted four pictures, deleted one link, calculated one thing, ran errands with my parents (Mont-Joli = Ma Cabane En Gaspesie [only dad went in] ~ Rimouski = Walmart + Canadian Tire + Ardene [dad went in the car to put the bag in it then waited in front of the store] + 14:15 aesthetician appointment [they waited in the parking lot] ~ Mont-Joli = IGA), calculated one thing, did one search, did one search, did one search and calculated two things, did one search, did one search and showed mom a few things and added one link, deleted one link, did one search, added one link, deleted one link, changed two notes, did one search and added one link, deleted one picture. It was a bad night and a very bad day.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Just writing something so that the new page appears!

M
Amoeba
Amoeba
M
Today, I have to finish sending out e-mail proposals and finish a report at work. Thank God for remote office.

M
Amoeba
Amoeba
M
Today is not too busy. I'm feeling a bit under the weather so, I decided to just keep things easy and calm today.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 0:36 and got up at 8:25. I had planned things in my head, calculated one thing and deleted one picture, deleted one link, changed one note, added two pictures and deleted two pictures, deleted two links, changed one note, played the seventh track of Bloons Tower Defense 5 for the first time (won the easy and medium rounds and for the hard rounds lost at 63 - rank 22), showed mom one thing (a house with an apartment) then we checked if the other two were still available (1 with a smaller house and 1 other like this 1 here but better) and then let her check houses by herself, changed one note, calculated one thing, changed one note, played spider intermediate (failed), spider intermediate (failed), spider intermediate (failed), did one search, deleted one picture. It was a very bad night and a very bad day.

BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
Working on blog, writing new articles, finishing draft new ebook, trying out new dinner recipe!

N
N
I forgot to mention that at 15:00 I watched Chopped.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 1:27 and got up at 9:26. I deleted one picture, helped mom with something then she checked Ardene and picked one thing which I bought along with two other things for me, changed one note, watched Hot Bench at 12:30, changed one note, deleted one link, helped mom with one thing, erased one note and changed the place of two links and wrote one note and added one link, deleted one link, changed one note, mom remained me of something then I searched for it and later told her, wrote one note, added one picture and calculated one thing and deleted one picture, watched The Leftovers at 20:00, deleted one picture. It was a very bad night and a very bad day.

BellaOnline Editor
Stone Age Human
BellaOnline Editor
Stone Age Human
Got up early and did gardening before the heat of the day set in. I do love all the daylight this time of year up here at the 52nd latitude. smile

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 1:42 and got up at 10:02. I did one search and calculated two things and wrote one note, changed one note, deleted one link, erased two notes and wrote one note and calculated one thing, added seven pictures and deleted six pictures, played the eighth track of Bloons Tower Defense 5 for the first time (won the easy and medium rounds and for the hard rounds lost at 78 - rank 24), erased one note, played the spider hard (failed), changed one note, did one search and wrote three notes, changed one note, calculated one thing and wrote one note, played the spider intermediate (failed), calculated one thing, deleted one picture. It was a bad night and a very bad day.

Page 194 of 256 1 2 192 193 194 195 196 255 256

Moderated by  Yvonnie-Inspired 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
MyHeritage & OldNews
by Angie - 03/16/24 09:15 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/16/24 08:27 AM
Denmark's Oscar Entry "The Promised Land"
by Angela - Drama Movies - 03/15/24 08:51 PM
Stunning jewelry by Devon Leigh
by sarae - 03/15/24 12:58 PM
From Candlemas to March Equinox
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/14/24 07:35 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/14/24 07:12 PM
A Lenten Reflection
by Angie - 03/13/24 09:24 PM
Stitching by Hand
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/13/24 04:21 PM
Lucy Lawless Directs New Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 03/12/24 05:47 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 03/10/24 03:09 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.