Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 141 of 194 1 2 139 140 141 142 143 193 194
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Yesterday I had Compliments fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with one toast made with the white bread (no crusts - butter), wavy Compliments frozen fries pan fried in the oil leftover with more vegetable oil eaten with onion salt and ketchup, Lay's wavy salt and vinegar chips, close to half of a Les Aliments M&M four cheese pizza (without the end of the crust), white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Stone Age Human
BellaOnline Editor
Stone Age Human
Since the weather has warmed up I've cut down to one slice of bread from 2. During winter I had a slice of cinnamon toast 2 hours before bread. Now I have a mandarine orange, instead. Also I've cut out eggs for breakfast and just have a lean slice of ham or a small bowl of granola with milk. I guess I'm eating less than 1,000 calories a day, trying to maintain my 30 lb weight loss from a year ago - I had to cut the extra fat off my body as I was dx'd with type 2 diabetes.

N
N
Yesterday I had Compliments fruit punch, Pepsi, Ginger Ale and water with one toast made with the white bread (no crusts - butter), Bugles, some of the pizza leftovers (without the end of the crust), four white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter and one egg scrambled in the grease and butter, Coaticook chocolate ice cream, food made by mom (ground beef + white boiled potatoes + sauce), one Chocolaterie des Pères milk chocolate hen.

N
N
Yesterday I had Selection berry punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with one white uncooked potato pan fried in butter, some of the pizza leftovers again without the end of the crust, Les Aliments M&M potato nuggets with ketchup, one strawberry Starburst, food from Cantine Sainte-Flavie (a mustard cheeseburger + fries wit ketchup), three white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the earlier grease and butter (did not eat most of that).

N
N
Yesterday I had Selection berry punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with three toasts made with a white bread (no crusts - butter), the rest of the pizza leftovers without the end of the crust, frozen vegetables (broccoli and cauliflower and brussel sprout) with butter, two raspberry Pop Tart, Lay's wavy salt and vinegar chips, bows with tomato paste and white mushrooms pan fried in butter and onion salt (did not eat all that - the mushrooms i put with the tomato paste in the fridge).

N
N
Yesterday I had Compliments grape and apple juice, Pepsi, water and Ginger Ale with two toasts made with the white bread (no crusts - butter), three slices of a beef roast (out the freezer the day before) and two white potatoes and four small carrots all boiled (vegs with butter), four mini grape Mr Freeze, white rice with the mushrooms leftovers and tomato paste.

N
N
Yesterday I had Selection fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with three toasts made with the white bread (no crusts - butter - 2 slices remained but i will not finish it), a Selection alfredo lasagna (did not eat most of the broccoli), Lay's wavy salt and vinegar chips, pieces of a white onion and three white uncooked potatoes pan fried in olive oil and butter, one raspberry Pop Tart, two white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the grease and butter.

M
Amoeba
Amoeba
M
I always drink lots of water throughout the day and there's always got to be a cup of coffee or chocolate for brunch that goes with rice & meat or bread & jam. For snacks, I usually have bread or chips. For dinner, I usually have soup, rice and fruits or fruit juice.

N
N
Yesterday I had Selection fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with three toasts made with a white bread (no crusts - butter), a sandwich (2 slices of the bread with no crusts + mustard + most of a scrambled egg) and a cucumber (had to spit the first bite - the texture was totally disgusting) and one The Laughing Cow cheese, fried pasta (vegetable oil + scallops + bows + green onions + soya sauce), food from Cantine Sainte-Flavie (1 mustard cheeseburger + some of a small extra cheese sauce poutine - most of the poutine remained and was put in the fridge), six mini grape Mr Freeze.

BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
I try to drink several glasses of water a day. Drink too much coffee. Always have grapes, oranges, tangerines, or bananas daily. Of course, load up on the carbs too.

Page 141 of 194 1 2 139 140 141 142 143 193 194

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
MyHeritage & OldNews
by Angie - 03/16/24 09:15 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/16/24 08:27 AM
Denmark's Oscar Entry "The Promised Land"
by Angela - Drama Movies - 03/15/24 08:51 PM
Stunning jewelry by Devon Leigh
by sarae - 03/15/24 12:58 PM
From Candlemas to March Equinox
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/14/24 07:35 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/14/24 07:12 PM
A Lenten Reflection
by Angie - 03/13/24 09:24 PM
Stitching by Hand
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/13/24 04:21 PM
Lucy Lawless Directs New Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 03/12/24 05:47 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 03/10/24 03:09 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.