Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
DolphinNose, chrisandiano, Sarah - English Culture, Lisa Bale, Brandii, Chocolate Editor
58313 Registered Users
Forum Stats
58,313 Registered Members
417 Forums
118,991 Topics
844,699 Posts

Most users ever online: 615 @ 04/22/15 10:11 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
Nancy Roussy 247
Mona - Astronomy 130
Celestine - Baptist Editor 39
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches/Reading 38
Angie 33
Angela - Drama Movies 29
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 20
Angel S. Class 16
Susan Helene Kramer 15
Korie - California/Yoga/Knitting Editor 13
Ad Income Supports Charity
Page 141 of 161 < 1 2 139 140 141 142 143 160 161 >
Topic Options
#920451 - 05/18/17 10:54 PM Re: What's your Typical Daily Menu? [Re: Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames]
Nancy Roussy Offline
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity

Loc: Grand-Métis, Quebec, Canada
Yesterday I had Compliments fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with one toast made with the white bread (no crusts - butter), wavy Compliments frozen fries pan fried in the oil leftover with more vegetable oil eaten with onion salt and ketchup, Lay's wavy salt and vinegar chips, close to half of a Les Aliments M&M four cheese pizza (without the end of the crust), white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter.

#920462 - 05/19/17 04:26 AM Re: What's your Typical Daily Menu? [Re: Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames]
Susan Helene Kramer Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Stone Age Human

Loc: The Netherlands
Since the weather has warmed up I've cut down to one slice of bread from 2. During winter I had a slice of cinnamon toast 2 hours before bread. Now I have a mandarine orange, instead. Also I've cut out eggs for breakfast and just have a lean slice of ham or a small bowl of granola with milk. I guess I'm eating less than 1,000 calories a day, trying to maintain my 30 lb weight loss from a year ago - I had to cut the extra fat off my body as I was dx'd with type 2 diabetes.

#920486 - 05/19/17 11:38 PM Re: What's your Typical Daily Menu? [Re: Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames]
Nancy Roussy Offline

Yesterday I had Compliments fruit punch, Pepsi, Ginger Ale and water with one toast made with the white bread (no crusts - butter), Bugles, some of the pizza leftovers (without the end of the crust), four white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter and one egg scrambled in the grease and butter, Coaticook chocolate ice cream, food made by mom (ground beef + white boiled potatoes + sauce), one Chocolaterie des Pères milk chocolate hen.

#920513 - 05/21/17 01:03 AM Re: What's your Typical Daily Menu? [Re: Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames]
Nancy Roussy Offline

Yesterday I had Selection berry punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with one white uncooked potato pan fried in butter, some of the pizza leftovers again without the end of the crust, Les Aliments M&M potato nuggets with ketchup, one strawberry Starburst, food from Cantine Sainte-Flavie (a mustard cheeseburger + fries wit ketchup), three white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the earlier grease and butter (did not eat most of that).

#920549 - 05/21/17 11:50 PM Re: What's your Typical Daily Menu? [Re: Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames]
Nancy Roussy Offline

Yesterday I had Selection berry punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with three toasts made with a white bread (no crusts - butter), the rest of the pizza leftovers without the end of the crust, frozen vegetables (broccoli and cauliflower and brussel sprout) with butter, two raspberry Pop Tart, Lay's wavy salt and vinegar chips, bows with tomato paste and white mushrooms pan fried in butter and onion salt (did not eat all that - the mushrooms i put with the tomato paste in the fridge).

#920588 - 05/23/17 12:20 AM Re: What's your Typical Daily Menu? [Re: Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames]
Nancy Roussy Offline

Yesterday I had Compliments grape and apple juice, Pepsi, water and Ginger Ale with two toasts made with the white bread (no crusts - butter), three slices of a beef roast (out the freezer the day before) and two white potatoes and four small carrots all boiled (vegs with butter), four mini grape Mr Freeze, white rice with the mushrooms leftovers and tomato paste.

#920613 - 05/24/17 01:40 AM Re: What's your Typical Daily Menu? [Re: Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames]
Nancy Roussy Offline

Yesterday I had Selection fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with three toasts made with the white bread (no crusts - butter - 2 slices remained but i will not finish it), a Selection alfredo lasagna (did not eat most of the broccoli), Lay's wavy salt and vinegar chips, pieces of a white onion and three white uncooked potatoes pan fried in olive oil and butter, one raspberry Pop Tart, two white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the grease and butter.

#920620 - 05/24/17 05:22 AM Re: What's your Typical Daily Menu? [Re: Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames]
missdeana Offline
Amoeba

I always drink lots of water throughout the day and there's always got to be a cup of coffee or chocolate for brunch that goes with rice & meat or bread & jam. For snacks, I usually have bread or chips. For dinner, I usually have soup, rice and fruits or fruit juice.

#920641 - 05/25/17 02:39 AM Re: What's your Typical Daily Menu? [Re: Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames]
Nancy Roussy Offline

Yesterday I had Selection fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with three toasts made with a white bread (no crusts - butter), a sandwich (2 slices of the bread with no crusts + mustard + most of a scrambled egg) and a cucumber (had to spit the first bite - the texture was totally disgusting) and one The Laughing Cow cheese, fried pasta (vegetable oil + scallops + bows + green onions + soya sauce), food from Cantine Sainte-Flavie (1 mustard cheeseburger + some of a small extra cheese sauce poutine - most of the poutine remained and was put in the fridge), six mini grape Mr Freeze.

#920652 - 05/25/17 04:44 AM Re: What's your Typical Daily Menu? [Re: Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames]
BB -Body Care Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet

I try to drink several glasses of water a day. Drink too much coffee. Always have grapes, oranges, tangerines, or bananas daily. Of course, load up on the carbs too.

Page 141 of 161 < 1 2 139 140 141 142 143 160 161 >

Moderator:  Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Brand New Posts
ADD and the Mediterranean Diet
by Connie - ADD/Sandwiches/Reading
Attention Deficit Disorder
1 second ago
Harry the Happy Mouse Activity Book Review
by Connie - ADD/Sandwiches/Reading
Reading
5 minutes 32 seconds ago
Welcome to the Chocolate forum!
by Angela - Drama Movies
Chocolate
Today at 01:34 PM
New Article: Wigan Pie Eaters
by Sarah - English Culture
English Culture
Today at 01:15 PM
What tattoos do you have?
by jodirose
Body Art
Today at 11:31 AM
What is your stress level today?
by Nancy Roussy
Stress Management
Today at 10:33 AM
Herschel Museum of Astronomy
by Mona - Astronomy
Astronomy
Today at 09:38 AM
Where are you and how is the weather?
by Angie
Inspiration
Today at 08:16 AM
More Round Table & Lecture
by Angie
Genealogy
Today at 08:15 AM
What are you looking forward to today?
by Angie
Self Development
Today at 08:10 AM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
0 registered (), 58 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2016 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.