Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 138 of 194 1 2 136 137 138 139 140 193 194
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Yesterday I had Selection fruit punch and Pepsi with one toast made with the white bread (no crusts - butter), baby brussel sprouts and mixed vegetables (carrots + broccoli + cauliflower) from Les Aliments M&M with butter and the last two slices of the pork roast (not the 1 found downstairs the other - out of the freezer the day before), Coaticook butterscotch ice cream, about a quarter of a extra cheese and sauce poutine from Le Normandin (it smelled very weird - bad smell), white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the pork grease and butter.

I also took omega-3 (gummies for adults).

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Yesterday I had Selection fruit punch and Pepsi with two toasts made with another white bread (no crusts - butter), one slice of a pork roast cooked in butter (the last of the 1 i found downstairs) and Les Aliments M&M three cheese pasta bake (some remained and was put in the fridge), a mini cheese pizza from Le Normandin (was bought yesterday - did not eat the end of the crust), Coaticook butterscotch ice cream, Lay's wavy salt and vinegar chips, maple taffy, white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the pork grease and butter.

N
N
Yesterday I had Selection fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with two toasts made with the white bread (no crusts - butter), maple taffy, Blue Menu virginia roasted peanuts, a cumcumber (more than half in the middle was frozen so ate the sides), Ruffles all dressed chips, Coaticook butterscotch ice cream, white uncooked potatoes pan fried in vegetable oil and butter and onion salt, white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the grease and butter.

N
N
Yesterday I had Selection fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with two toasts made with the white bread (no crusts - 1 with butter and 1 with butter and coconut spread), Lay's wavy salt and vinegar chips, Coaticook butterscotch ice cream, five slices of a filet mignon roast (taken out the freezer the day before), maple taffy, four white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the beef grease and butter.

N
N
I made two errors; the past two mornings I drank Selection orange juice.

N
N
Yesterday I had Compliments fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with two toasts made with a white bread (no crusts - butter), fried pasta (vegetable oil + shrimps + onion salt + pepper + macaroni + green onions + soya sauce), maple taffy, Coaticook vanilla ice cream, Lay's wavy salt and vinegar chips, a mini cucumber and Selection chicken penne (did not eat the chicken & green peppers & took all the pepper out that i could while eating it), maple taffy, four white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter.

N
N
Yesterday I had Compliments fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with one toast made with the white bread (no crusts - butter), fried pasta (vegetable oil + shrimps + pepper + fussili + green onions + soya sauce), maple taffy, Coaticook vanilla ice cream, Lay's wavy salt and vinegar chips, a mini cucumber, four Les Aliments M&M potato patties (took off the sides) with ketchup, eight Christie premium plus salted tops crackers, five white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter.

C
BellaOnline Editor
Renaissance Human
BellaOnline Editor
Renaissance Human
C
Some days when I am tutoring at the community college, I have breakfast. It is curiously addicting! In a small bowl, I cover the bottom with hash browns, add a scoop of their wonderful eggs, one sausage link, and a bit of sausage gravy on top.

This meal, about 8 ounces of food, lasts me until well past noon. I think that it is the combo of protein and fats that does it, but the hash browns provide some carbs, although there is probably just 1/4 cup of these tasty little taters.

Connie Mistler Davidson-Editor-ADD/Sandwiches/Reading
Attention Deficit Disorder
Sandwiches
Reading
Avatar: Hope~Even when conditions are harsh, hope can bloom.

My EBook link.
Building School Success with ADD EBook Link

N
N
Yesterday I had Compliments fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with two toasts made with the white bread (no crusts - butter + coconut spread), five Cavendish potato patties (took off the sides) with onion salt and ketchup and one mini cucumber, three small carrots, Lay's wavy salt and vinegar chips, Coaticook vanilla ice cream, Kraft three cheese pasta with shrimps (put the rest in the fridge), white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter.

N
N
Yesterday I had Selection fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with three toasts made with a white bread (no crusts - butter), some of the pasta leftovers, four Christie premium plus salted top crackers, Coaticook vanilla ice cream, maple taffy, a mini cucumber and Cordon Bleu meatballs with round potatoes and gravy, Coaticook vanilla ice cream, three white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter and some of the pasta leftovers.

Page 138 of 194 1 2 136 137 138 139 140 193 194

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
MyHeritage & OldNews
by Angie - 03/16/24 09:15 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/16/24 08:27 AM
Denmark's Oscar Entry "The Promised Land"
by Angela - Drama Movies - 03/15/24 08:51 PM
Stunning jewelry by Devon Leigh
by sarae - 03/15/24 12:58 PM
From Candlemas to March Equinox
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/14/24 07:35 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/14/24 07:12 PM
A Lenten Reflection
by Angie - 03/13/24 09:24 PM
Stitching by Hand
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/13/24 04:21 PM
Lucy Lawless Directs New Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 03/12/24 05:47 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 03/10/24 03:09 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.