Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 15 of 83 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 82 83
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
I remember one dream.

All I remember is an old hotel and me or someone else wondering why going there in the first place and one person at one point being shocked of the prices to stay there, I also remember that the point to go there at first was not to stay.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Just writing something so that the new page appears!

N
N
I remember one dream.

A person with Trump clothes and accessories attacked someone but attacked that person weakly. After that Key and Peele appeared to talk to that person and she took off a mask and wig and the hat and shirt to reveal she was not a Trump supporter, Jordan Peele asked her why she did it and she said that you never know what's under anyone and they both agreed. The conversation continued with many people not agreeing but soon my alarm clock woke me up.

N
N
I remember five dreams.

Britney Spears was at a game show. Three women on one side and three men on one side. At one question that was what is that theme song from a show is (they were asking for the name of the song) she buzzed and happily said something but turns out she was wrong, after the two other women got a wrong answer the men too and then she said (maybe it was before the others had a chance or not all) another thing and she was right. Everybody was happy and it was the end of the show, they all went together and she did too but everybody ignored her and she looked at her people made a movement with a finger and went there, she was smiling but not happy anymore.

I was on this website. When we were writing though it was like handwriting. One person asked me to name the seven things that I wished I could have but never had, someone else said that she could help me because she was good at (i think she said chakra). I never said seven but I started to write while thinking I would name seven but I could barely read what the woman who would help me wrote and my writing was worst. I erased the second thing before finishing because I could not reread myself (i think i explained why there was only 1 or and said that i would come back later because of the emotions).

Matt Damon was in it and he was Jason Bourne or playing it or it had in another way had to do with that subject.

I had started to drive again and loved it. I was in the Saint-Hubert house but it looked and felt different. My brother was there too and like always when he was there he did not talk. I started by driving dad's car but then drove my brother's car which nobody thought I would (they thought i could not drive it) but I did. By the end I said that I would calculate with my money if I could get a car for myself and mom who was there and either reading or writing smiled and said there's no way I could do it with an attitude and I said yes I could and explained her how. She still had that attitude and that smile but I think said nothing. Dad was not there (working i think he was in that dream - just remember another dream) and my brother too he was out with friends or a friend. Then I said that I could just take my brother's car whenever he did not have it but I had to do changes for the decoration, mom said he would not like it then I either thought of the changes or did it (decoration), I think I changed clothes to do that (i have the impression i was almost naked).

That was dreamt before the last or maybe was part of it before the end (not that sure about that). I was in one of the Saint-Hubert living room but it was decorated differently and I think was that room was used differently. Dad was going to work and for a joke opened a little bit his ice box and mom said ew it smells bad, I could smell it too but did not say anything (i think i was holding my nose before he opened it and left it like that after he opened it in case or and for the remaining smell). He laughed and said something like hey I go in the woods and hunt or fish or work.

N
N
I remember three dreams.

My alarm clock went on and I decided to close it and stay in bed eventhough I was not that tired and also eventhough I was in a week of a Tennis tournament that I was watching. I told myself it did not matter because Rafael Nadal was not playing that day and then thought about how I will have problems going to bed early that day since he would play the next day but stayed in bed anyway but I felt bad and two minutes later I got up still feeling bad about this.

I decided to go check what was going on with The Bold And The Beautiful, it was the same thing with Brooke and Ridge and the rest too had not changed a lot.

I decided to get a pet and I think I went with a Bird but I know that I was also thinking about a Dog or a Cat and probably other animals too. I also think I was still living with my parents but somewhere else, yes I think we were living in a attached house or something like that where I had my part and they had theirs or we maybe were to move in a place like that, oh now I remember we were about to move and I wanted a pet in the new place.

N
N
I do not remember my dreams.

N
N
A dream came back to me a few minutes ago.

I saw that the trifold bed was wet a little from humidity of the floor when I took off the bedding so I picked it up to dry it by air but saw more humidity on the back of it. Then I checked the blanket and towel and plastic underneath and there was a lot of humidity there. I think that was it for that dream besides me being shocked by that much humidity in a week time.

N
N
I remember one dream.

I was running away from the killer from the movies and miniserie Wolf Creek (i also did not look like myself but it was me - i actually changed appearance 2 times - the first i mostly looked like the woman in the show and by the end i was darker almost black). It started on his property and since I started to run in advance I was able to reach the nearest town where I was able to enter a house after knocking without him knowing where I was. The woman who opened the door looked like my mom, I made the do not say anything sign and went hiding and almost immediately the man knocked on that door (he had done it at least 1 more place). The woman was acting a little suspicious which he found weird but by the end it was explained and he believed it. After the psycho was done I stayed in that small town because I thought it was cute but I was deeply affected by what had happened. The woman let me stay in her house. I was looking for a job and got a second interview at the movie theatre, I was excited about it because I always wanted to work in a place like that, I asked if it was a good thing that second interview and I was told that a third meant you had the job and a second you almost had it. Turns out I got it and I started almost immediately. It was a small salary but depending where exactly you worked you were paid more. I was able to calculate how to get my own place with that salary and be able to afford everything I needed. I started at almost the lowest salary but from day to day we learned the day before work where we would work next. One day I sold many item of food but someone else had made it, the person who made it got the money and I was almost angry about it and I was told by that person that I was explained it and I said I joked and we all laughed. That is all I remember but I think this was it.

N
N
I do not remember my dreams.

N
N
A dream came back to me a few seconds ago.

I decided to watch the new season of Prison Break (what did it was a commercial that i found exciting) but I realised that I had missed the first episodes or at least one, I was angry and disappointed at first but then I got over it almost immediately remembering how the second season's ending sucked plus I had not watched the last two seasons.

Page 15 of 83 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 82 83

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.