Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 190 of 256 1 2 188 189 190 191 192 255 256
BellaOnline Editor
Renaissance Human
BellaOnline Editor
Renaissance Human
My friend and I are taking the Metro into LA to March for Science this morning. But if it's going to be around 100F, as it was yesterday, we'll probably not do all that much marching.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
A
Chimpanzee
Chimpanzee
A
Mona, that is warm. Take plenty of water with you.

N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 21:24 and got up at 6:30. I did a search and added one link, wrote some notes, finalised an idea I had when in bed, did one search, calculated one thing, wrote one note, deleted one link, watched Rafael Nadal at the Monte-Carlo Rolex Masters, added one picture and deleted one picture, played spider medium and spider hard on Solitr (failed both), did one search and added three links, played the first track of Bloons Tower Defense 4 Expansion (won the easy rounds lost at round 47 for the mediums and 42 for the hard rounds - rank 18), deleted one picture. It was a bad night and a very bad day.

N
N
I again forgot to mention the match was on television blush.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 20:49 and got up at 5:30. I washed my bedding then got the trifold bed off the floor and took the big blanket and towel and plastic off (later cut the bag for it to cover more of the floor and changed the other 2), swept the floor, watched Rafael Nadal at the Monte-Carlo Rolex Masters, cleaned this room (mom vaccumed my tv chair), got an information for mom and printed it for her, entered a contest online, erased one note, did one search and added seven links, played the second track of Bloons Tower Defense 4 Expansion for the first time (won the easys and round 39 for the mediums and 38 for the hards - rank 17), added three pictures and deleted five pictures and calculated one thing, watched Real Time at 16:45, deleted three links, deleted one link, added one link, erased one note, added two links and showed it to mom then another thing too while giving her another information, watched The Leftovers at 21:00, did one search and added two pictures, deleted one picture. It was a bad night and a bad day.

N
N
I again forgot to mention the match was on television, looked like this week too it will be, well today it is and from the start so hopefully when Ralfie will start playing it will still be!

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 23:24 and got up at 6:00. I installed a new Java update, set back the time of the two clocks downstairs (electricity went off after 0:00 which when it came back i took care of my alarm clock), set back the time of the upstairs clocks except in the bedroom of my parents, changed the place of two links, something (i cannot reread myself), the same thing (this is embarrassing blush lol), called my dentist to change my appointment, did one search for mom then after she checked it asked me to buy it for her, re-arranged the armoire space I have in the bathroom, deleted one link and erased one note, did a search for mom and let her checked it out, added one picture and deleted one picture, played the third track of Bloons Tower Defense 4 for the first time (lost at round 49 for the easys round 39 for the mediums and 34 for the hards - rank 16), organised one thing in my bedroom, watched the April 21 overtime of Real Time, me and mom did something to my computer chair (where i put my left elbow the leather is coming off - we took 2 baby blankets and tied it on those 2 things), deleted two pictures. It was an horrible night and a very bad day.

N
N
And of course I again forgot something, Expansion is the game I played.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 21:01 and got up at 6:00. I ran errands with my parents (Price = Caisse Desjardins ~ Mont-Joli = the biggest Uniprix, Ma Cabane En Gaspesie [only he went in] + IGA [i stayed in the car] + Hart [he only came in to pay what mom got] + Dollarama [he stayed out] + Metro), wrote down an idea and decided to go with it, added two pictures, played the last track of Bloons Tower Defense 4 Expansion for the first time (lost at round 28 for the easys round 33 for the mediums and 28 for the hards - rank 12), did one search, had a problem with Bell but when after a few seconds on the phone my channels came back, calculated one thing, did one search, deleted one picture. It was a bad night and an horrible day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 19:43 and got up at 4:30. I wrote down an idea I had while in bed, finalised the idea, calculated one thing and erased one note, did one search and wrote notes then erased those notes, did a search for mom then she looked at it and liked two things that I added as links then she picked one and I erased the other link (did not buy because money was needed for the free shipping), watched Rafael Nadal at the Barcelona Open Banc Sabadell (tv), added two pictures and deleted one picture, played spider medium on Solitr (failed), did one search and added two links, did one search and added three links, deleted one picture. It was an horrible night and a very bad day.

Page 190 of 256 1 2 188 189 190 191 192 255 256

Moderated by  Yvonnie-Inspired 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.