Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
Alan Potts, Leslie_9, paul0derek, Alexa.94, jessica2k
58226 Registered Users
Forum Stats
58,226 Registered Members
417 Forums
118,494 Topics
841,548 Posts

Most users ever online: 615 @ 04/22/15 10:11 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
Nancy Roussy 264
Mona - Astronomy 104
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 72
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches/Reading 57
missdeana 45
Angie 29
Alexa.94 21
Korie - California/Yoga/Knitting Editor 15
Susan Helene Kramer 14
Angela - Drama Movies 14
Ad Income Supports Charity
Page 137 of 145 < 1 2 135 136 137 138 139 144 145 >
Topic Options
#919565 - 04/15/17 02:35 AM Re: What's your Typical Daily Menu? [Re: Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames]
Nancy Roussy Offline
Amazing Poster Extraordinaire

Loc: Grand-Métis, Quebec, Canada
Yesterday I had Selection orange juice, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with two toasts made with the white bread (no crusts - butter), some of the pizza leftovers, some of the pasta leftovers, Les Aliments M&M potato nuggets with ketchup, two white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter, white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter.

I also took omega-3 (gummies for adults).

#919587 - 04/16/17 03:23 AM Re: What's your Typical Daily Menu? [Re: Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames]
Nancy Roussy Offline

Yesterday I had Selection fruit punch and Pepsi with one toast made with the white bread (no crusts - butter), some of the pizza leftovers, Ruffles all dressed chips, Compliments wavy fries with ketchup, the rest of the pasta leftovers and white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter.

#919617 - 04/16/17 11:13 PM Re: What's your Typical Daily Menu? [Re: Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames]
Nancy Roussy Offline

Yesterday I had Oasis orange juice and Pepsi with one toast made with the white bread (no crusts - butter), Michelina's meat lasagna (did not eat all that - too disgusting), two raspberry Pop Tarts (did not eat all that - 1 full and almost the entire of the other), four white uncooked potatoes and pieces of a white onion pan fried in olive oil and butter, Ruffles all dressed chips, four white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the grease and butter and one white mushroom pan fried in the grease and butter then one egg scrambled on it.

#919639 - 04/17/17 11:20 PM Re: What's your Typical Daily Menu? [Re: Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames]
Nancy Roussy Offline

Yesterday I had Selection orange juice and Pepsi with one scrambled egg, Les Aliments M&M baby brussel sprouts and one slice of a pork roast (cut in slices then put in the freezer), pieces of a white onion and white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the grease and butter, one dough from Pillsbury struddels (mom set it aside for me when she cooked some), Ruffles all dressed chips, bows with tomato paste and pepper (did not eat all that).

I also took omega-3 (gummies for adult).

#919640 - 04/17/17 11:20 PM Re: What's your Typical Daily Menu? [Re: Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames]
Nancy Roussy Offline

I forgot to mention that the brussel sprouts were eaten with butter.

#919659 - 04/18/17 09:12 PM Re: What's your Typical Daily Menu? [Re: Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames]
Nancy Roussy Offline

Yesterday I had Selection orange juice, Pepsi, Coke and Ginger Ale with two toasts made with the white bread (no crusts - butter), one and a half slice of the pork roast (like the other took it out the freezer the day before), food from McDonald's (1 mcnugget trio with bbq sauce [ate the chicken a little later] and 1 cheeseburger), three white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the pork grease and butter.

#919690 - 04/19/17 09:15 PM Re: What's your Typical Daily Menu? [Re: Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames]
Nancy Roussy Offline

Yesterday I had Selection fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with one toast made with the white bread (no crusts - butter), part of a cucumber and one and a half slices of the pork roast (again took it out the oven the day before), three cheese pasta bake Les Aliments M&M, one and a half sandwiches (3 slices of Gadoua white bread with no crusts toasted + Miracle Whip + 1 red tomato), five Compliments mini sugar donuts, white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the pork grease and butter, Lay's salt and vinegar wavy chips.

#919691 - 04/19/17 09:16 PM Re: What's your Typical Daily Menu? [Re: Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames]
Nancy Roussy Offline

Took it out the freezer not oven and also the tomato I did like I always do and peeled it before slicing it and also took the seeds out.

#919725 - 04/20/17 10:11 PM Re: What's your Typical Daily Menu? [Re: Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames]
Nancy Roussy Offline

Yesterday I had Selection fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with one toast made with the white bread, two slices of the pork roast (again out of the freezer the day before) and the rest of the cucumber, Lay's wavy salt and vinegar chips, Les Aliments M&M potato nuggets with ketchup, Coaticook butterschotch ice cream, the pasta leftovers, two mini Compliments sugar donuts, white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the grease and butter, Lay's wavy salt and vinegar chips.

#919749 - 04/21/17 11:46 PM Re: What's your Typical Daily Menu? [Re: Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames]
Nancy Roussy Offline

Yesterday I had Selection fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with one toast made with the white bread (no crusts - butter), one slice of a pork roast (found 2 in the downstairs freezer - not that old from this month - took 1 out the day before), one sandwich (2 slices with no crusts of Gadoua white bread + 1 red tomato + miracle whip), Les Aliments M&M potato nuggets with ketchup, Lay's wavy salt and vinegar chips, Coaticook butterscotch ice cream, Coaticook butterscotch ice cream, white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the pork grease and butter.

Page 137 of 145 < 1 2 135 136 137 138 139 144 145 >

Moderator:  Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Brand New Posts
Red Planet Reports
by Mona - Astronomy
Astronomy
Today at 03:06 PM
The solstice is coming
by Mona - Astronomy
Astronomy
Today at 02:59 PM
Fun Tea things
by mary-tea1
Tea
Today at 02:55 PM
Personal Goals
by mary-tea1
Tea
Today at 01:49 PM
summertime and tea
by mary-tea1
Tea
Today at 01:43 PM
Mused Literary Review - Summer Solstice 2017 Issue
by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames
Poetry
Today at 12:48 PM
What did you SPEND money on today?
by Nancy Roussy
Frugal Living
Today at 11:41 AM
What are you looking forward to today?
by Nancy Roussy
Self Development
Today at 04:55 AM
Mercy that is New Every Morning
by Lynne - ChristianLiving
Christian Living
Today at 04:24 AM
Hangman / Word Search / Word Scramble
by BB -Body Care
Body Care
Today at 03:29 AM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
0 registered (), 78 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2016 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.