Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 147 of 194 1 2 145 146 147 148 149 193 194
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Yesterday I had Orange Maison grape juice, Pepsi, water and Ginger Ale with two toasts made with the two days old white bread (no crusts - butter), a salad (iceberg lettuce + 15% cream) and four slices of a pork roast (took it out the freezer the day before), Frank wavy nature chips, a Selection meat lasagna (did not eat all that), a Minion Kinder Surprise, some of the pasta leftovers with one slice of bacon and four white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the grease and butter and one egg with some of the orange cheese scrambled in the grease and butter, three white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the grease and butter.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Yesterday I had Orange Maison grape juice, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with two toasts made with the three days old white bread (no crusts - butter), five slices of the pork roast (again out the freezer the day before) and two white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the grease and butter, Frank nature wavy chips, a Minion Kinder Surprise, rotinis with butter (did not eat all that), one and a half slice of bacon in the grease and three white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the grease and butter.

N
N
Yesterday I had Orange Maison grape juice, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with two toasts made with the four days old white bread (no crusts - butter), two Selection mini three cheese pizzas, one and a half slice of bacon and three white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the grease and butter and one egg with some of the orange cheese scrambled in the grease and butter, six Minions Pillsbury cut sugar cookies, two white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter.

N
N
Yesterday I had Orange Maison grape juice, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with one toast made with the five days old white bread (no crusts - butter), meat and vegetables boiled (a piece of a pork roast and salted fat pork with some meat in it [taken out of the freezer 2 days before] + white potatoes and small carrots - vegs eaten with butter - some of the pork remained and i added the fat which all the meat was eaten on top of it in the fridge), three mini blue raspberry Mr Freeze, Frank wavy nature chips, white mushrooms pan fried in butter with white rice and tomato paste.

N
N
Yesterday I had Orange Maison grape juice, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with two toasts made with white bread (no crusts - butter), the rest of the pork with white boiled potatoes and sauce, a Minion Kinder Surprise, white mushrooms and pieces of green onions (mom cut them and put what dad did not eat in the fridge) pan fried in olive oil with penne and tomato paste.

N
N
I forgot to mention the three mini orange Mr Freeze, that was before the pasta.

N
N
Yesterday I had Orange Maison grape juice, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with two toasts made with the white bread (no crusts - butter), Pastene tuna in olive oil, Frank nature wavy chips, a Minion Kinder Surprise, four Cavendish onion flavored potato patties (did not eat the sides) with ketchup, white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter and one egg scrambled in the grease and butter.

N
N
Yesterday I had Orange Maison grape juice, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with one toast made with the white bread (no crusts - butter), one slice from a pork roast (taken out the freezer 2 days before - there was another slice too but decided to just cook 1), Frank wavy nature chips, a Minion Kinder Surprise, two Selection mini three cheese pizzas, one Selection soda mini mr freeze, white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the pork grease and butter and one egg scrambled in the grease and butter.

N
N
Yesterday I had Orange Maison grape juice, Pepsi, Ginger Ale and water with two toasts made with the white bread (no crusts - 1 with butter + 1 with butter and sugar spread), food from La Bonne Bouffe (fries with ketchup and a mustard cheeseburger - did not eat all that), a Minion Kinder Surprise, the other slice of pork and four white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the grease and butter, three white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the grease and butter.

N
N
Yesterday I had Orange Maison grape juice, Ginger Ale and Pepsi with three toasts made with a fresh white bread (no crusts - butter), fried pasta (vegetable oil + scallops + shells + green onions + soya sauce), a Minion Kinder Surprise, three white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter and onion salt and one egg with one white mushroom and some of the orange cheese scrambled in the grease and butter, four white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the grease and butter.

Page 147 of 194 1 2 145 146 147 148 149 193 194

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.