Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 22 of 83 1 2 20 21 22 23 24 82 83
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
I remember three dreams.

A friend of mine in Australia told me that the following month she will check what I sent or she sent something to me and other people saying she would check it out the following month, she was very busy and this is when she thought she would have extra time.

I was searching for a place to live that would not cost a lot. I was thinking of buying a cheap land then building something very small on it, visiting apartments, and so on. I visited something that looked abandoned but when I heard the price I looked at it more carefully then saw the potential so I took it. Nobody had faith and thought I would just live in squatter but I turned that place into a nice place.

I built a small house in the woods just like many decades ago but it had electricity and water. An old man came to visit and that house remained him of his childhood. At one point we heard Wolves but I was not scared, he was. A group of men heard about the Wolves and they drove there to kill them, I for some reason heard about it (by feeling it - could also see them without being there). The Wolves started to scream loudly when they came out their vehicules and then attacked them. They screamed and before they broke the windows I closed them by using wood shutters (before that they tried opening and then forcely open the door - it was locked). For some windows it was close when I closed it but all were closed and locked before they broke it. They were screaming in pain and I did not care about these psychopaths, the old man was scared and I too but for the Wolves and these psychopaths coming in. After it was done I went outside and a Wolf came to me with a bloodied leg. I bent over and calmly talked to him and he fully came to me, I washed then disinfected then bandaged his leg and after thanking me he went to his group.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Just writing something so that the new page appears!

N
N
I remember one dream.

All I remember is that there was a big and ugly spider (never seen 1 like that in real life).

N
N
I remember three dreams.

It was very high paced and it kept changing like when we think of several things at the same time but faster than that.

I realised that my panties were backward. Then I realised other things that were wrong and it kept happening. Towards the end I laughed but a sarcastic laugh and said nothing is going well and it keeps getting worst. I think at least something else happened before all that but I do not remember if that's the case.

People who were on the titanic were somewhere for a reunion. It was supposed to be many years later but they all looked like they did when that happened. The main people were Rose, her mom and her fiancé. They were given a luggage each that was found on the titanic, everybody was excited but Rose. She was standing with her mom and they each had one in front of them and others including Cal were sitting in front like it was a show or to wait their turn. She finally opened it and everything fell on the floor neatly like it was packed. Cal became furious because a hat was there and she had worn it the day she fell in love with Jack or when he met her. She soon later walked fast out of there followed by her mom and before she said anything she told her I do not even have a picture of him, I have nothing of him. After that I think after her mom said something chaos started like the boat was sinking. I also think she saw Jack there.

N
N
I remember one dream.

I was with Milo Yiannopoulos and we soon started having sex, at first it was awkward since he is gay but quite quickly he got more into it.

N
N
I remember two dreams (the last could of been the ending of the first).

That dream changed a lot and I do not remember a lot and the start I have no idea if it had anything to do with what I remember. A bank was about to be robbed and a man from the group who would do it went to it saying that he wanted to maybe open an account there. He waited until he could meet someone and then he said he was new to the area and was checking every banks, he also mentioned he was rich and said how he became rich and said that he was careful because of this. They gave him a tour of the bank and without anybody noticing he was looking where the cameras were and where the locks were plus the brands of the cameras and locks. He opened an account I think before leaving. When the bank was robbed it either there changed people who were robbing or and that happened when the visiting happened. I remember chasing happened after the stealing but that is it.

All I remember is that Baron Trump was kidnapped and I was there too and when he was discovered he was screaming to get me help because I was seriously hurt.

M
Amoeba
Amoeba
M
Can't recall much details since I went to bed around 3 in the morning. Insomnia hits again. What I can recall is that I was in a train that looks like from a movie that was shoot in Europe and I was in my PJs. Really weird dream.

BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
I was too tired to remember.

N
N
I remember two dreams (barely remember anything from both - maybe the last was it but maybe not - the first i know some is missing).

I was with a German Shepherd and we were kidnapped somewhere. We were able to get away and we were in what seemed in the middle of nowhere. He was telling me where it was safe and when we had to hurry. At one point we got to a city where many people were and I was trying to get the help of someone but nobody cared so I finally stopped trying to get help. I do not remember which came first but at one point we entered an abandoned big house where I started a fire after putting metal around it thinking it won't spread eventhough the floor was wood (when the fire started spreading we were out and it started by a lot of smoke then the flames - i remember thinking when i saw it that the people after us would think it was us) the other part is that we entered in a house that I thought was empty, someone asked for someone else and we ended up in the room where that other person was, we kept moving and hiding until that person was out of that room. Then we ended up in the kitchen where I got some food, some I decided to cook, I kind of took some time but we left with all the food before getting caught. The people after us were trying to find us all that time.

I decided to evade paparazzi by driving a motocycle very fast, I did not care that I would end up losing my license or and in jail all I wanted is to make them furious by losing me in a chase. It took a while but I did it, they did find me soon after but I won that round so I did not mind and they were furious.

N
N
I remember one dream (the ending may of been a different dream - not too sure of either way - plus i forgot a lot or at least a little bit of it).

A man that looked like Matt Damon (and for a while Tom Hanks) was pregnant. He ended up somewhere and the people there wanted him to go at one particular place and at the last second he said (or screamed) no and left that part, he thought (said a few things too) that they wanted to do tests on him or even worst, they were trying to get him back there and he would not. I think he tried to escape or at the least go farther from that room that looked like a laboratory (other people were there and i think not only people who worked there). Then it was them not being able to go out because it was too cold. They had enough food and everything else to all survive but they had to make sure that the doors and windows were holding up and with no holes so not too much cold would come in. I could see two big doors with windows on them being pushed by the wind and snow but they did not know, one said hey it is getting colder and one (i think Matt Damon) said it is and they went to the two doors, after that I remember nothing.

Page 22 of 83 1 2 20 21 22 23 24 82 83

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.