Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
I didn't see it coming but they have a crazy relationship. They are both so messed up. I don't really care for her either. She always seemed like an afterthought to me. I was surprised that he was hallucinating again. I thought that was Evie too at first!

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
OP Offline
N
I was scared he was hallucinating but when his ex asked him to pull up the picture this is when I knew he was.

Nora can kick butt and when she does it is awesome to watch but when she is not like that she gets on my nerves.

Sunday darn Matt will go to Australia to try and bring Kevin home because he thinks that he has to be in Miracle, I hate that character so much mad!

N
OP Offline
N
The last episode was good but it sucked not having Justin Theroux.

Matt is sick again and that made me happy, maybe we will see that despicable character die, one can only hope smile. At some parts of that episode I was thinking that I now almost hate him more than Patti.

I was scratching my head at the start wondering what was going on.

Laurie is another character I hate.

The ending was really funny.

N
OP Offline
N
I will watch today's episode Thursday night, like that I will be closer to the next episode grin. I saw the preview yesterday and there were no Kevin, I hope it's not another episode without him, that would be three this year frown.

N
OP Offline
N
The end of the last episode had me crying. I have to admit at the start (after the credits were over) that I thought for a moment that I had missed an episode, I have been having a long insomnia so I thought that made me miss one crazy. I do not think that Nora and Laurie are dead, I think when Laurie received the call she decided to keep living and Nora did no go in that machine but if I am wrong then I think it may just be Laurie that killed herself but if she really did it sucks for her kids but considering how she tried suicide when they were younger then joined a cult there's no surprise there.

Apparently there's just two episodes, I hope it's enough to answer every questions, to tie everything together and have a good ending without any cliffhanger of any sort!

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Maria - Prime Time TV 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.