Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 13 of 29 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 28 29
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
The following night it was the same then for like two days it was almost normal again and then back to the start but this morning when I got up it was hell! It's a wonder why I did not faint with all that vertigo and imbalance. I took aspirins about an half hour ago and it's getting better.

Two days ago I got it in the face between my left ear and eye with the microwave door, it hurt for a few minutes and it still hurts but only when I touch it with fingers.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
About two hours I took aspirins it all went away, when I was doing my night routine I had a little vertigo. When I was in bed none at all and seconds after I sat it started again but nothing like yesterday. It still is there a little bit here and there, I will take aspirins tonight before my show and game.

As for where I hit my face with the microwave door it almost does not hurt anymore.

N
N
Had to take aspirins about two hours ago, the vertigo was back plus I had a start of an headache, it's all gone now smile.

N
N
I for sure thought I had broken my right little toe last night, hit it on my computer chair just before going to bed, it hurt so much then stopped but started hurting again after getting on the bed, used my flashlight a while after and it was swollened which it was not anymore when I got up but it was still hurting often, saw a mark a few hours later which made me happy because I for sure then knew it was not broken at all.

M
Amoeba
Amoeba
M
Mentally and physically feeling great.

Spiritually, I'm very low in this aspect. I do believe in God but I am not very dedicated with church and worship.

Emotionally, 50/50. I get really stressed and down on some days for different reasons - family, work...

Financially I think I'm doing just fine. Not super rich but I'm happy to say that I am free from debt and living a life within my means.

Last edited by missdeana; 05/25/17 08:12 AM.
N
N
I will finally get checked out what appeared on the back of my left hand tomorrow by the nurse at my drugstore, she will also look in my ears and tell me if she will clean them plus for the first time of my life I have a [censored] infection (a friend of mine is sure its a yeast infection because she had all those symptoms) and I will ask her if she thinks that too (i doubt she can do these exams) I could try Canesten (the pill and exterior cream until the pill takes effect) but I think I will have to go see a doctor (VERY hard when you do not have a family doctor - the clinic in Mont-Joli do not anymore accept any appointments without you having a doctor here - will call the Matane clinic tomorrow and see if the do - if not then its the emergency room) because last night it got worst because there is now swollening, the redness appeared last week and before that (this month or end of last month) itching and before it was discharge and before smell. There's also pain where it's swollen but thankfully it's not there always. I also have never had a gynecological examination and that metal thing they use always have scared me.

N
N
The nurse said that she cannot do anything for my ears because on both sides she can see whatever they have to not see to clean ears.

For what is on the back of my left hand she says that until it starts hurting or bleeding or have redness or other things like that there's nothing to worry about.

For the yeast infection (unless this is not what i have) I got something, I will have to open the capsule pill since it cannot be chewed and later today I will take it with icing, also got external cream in the meantime, if it's still there after four days then I will have to find a doctor.

N
N
Turns out it is not a yeast infection, it is vaginosis. Since it is advanced the doctor prescribed antibiotics, two twice a day (thankfully these are not that big - thought about putting 1 by 1 in bread and then when i was done chewing i put icing in my mouth - if i would not of done that there is no way i would of swallowed all that!!!!!).

N
N
I have eaten other things since then along with soda and I still have the awful taste in my mouth!

BellaOnline Editor
Stone Age Human
BellaOnline Editor
Stone Age Human
My right foot is broken. The joint at the base of my little toe. I wear a teva sandal to give the broken joint support (doctor's recommendation). So, sometimes it hurts a lot and I do a deep relaxation of my foot to remove feeling from the whole foot. This takes concentration and then lasts until I change position. But I can avoid pain meds this way.

Page 13 of 29 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 28 29

Moderated by  Yvonnie-Inspired 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.