Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 185 of 256 1 2 183 184 185 186 187 255 256
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 4:38 and got up at 12:59. I showed mom a video, helped her install curtains in this room, made an online order, did a search while taking notes plus adding pictures in my documents and wrote some notes. It was a bad night and a very bad day.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Just writing something so that the new page appears!

N
N
Where do everyone here play online?

I love to play on websites that do not or rarely add games because what I love is to play each games one time and then play them all until each have a better score then I start again.

Click For A Change is where I was playing until it disappeared, I still go there every mornings to see if it is back which I know will never happen.

Last Summer I found Mahjonged, they have four solitaire mahjong and I tried two (have not played there in a few months) the 3D version there's eleven layouts that I have to win and the Miniclip three. Before the end of last year I found Playrix and played the online versions (have not gone there in weeks) and there there's fifteen games I have not won (1 will not open - that started more than 2 months ago i think).

Lately I have been playing my favorite games which almost all were found during my first years on the internet.

There's still two games that I want to win (like the 16 levels game i won last september and i have not gone there in a long time).

Today I do not have the time to play anything.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 5:49 and got up at 14:27. I did a search while writing notes, wrote some notes, added links in my favorites and pictures in my documents while doing a search, wrote some notes, did a search while writing notes and adding pictures in my documents plus links in my favorites and wrote some notes. It was a bad night and a very bad day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 4:39 and got up at 13:52. I deleted a picture from my documents, wrote some notes while doing a search, played Flash Ludo on Free Web Arcade, wrote some notes, made an online order, wrote some notes, did a search and added a link in my favorites, watched the start of MasterChef Junior at 20:00, the Dallas Stars at 20:30, the rest of MasterChef Junior at 23:23 and wrote some notes while changing the place of a few links. It was a bad night and a very bad day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 3:35 and got up at 10:58. I deleted a picture from my documents, played Flash Ludo on Free Web Arcade, wrote some notes, played Lightning on Free Web Arcade, watched Rafael Nadal at the Miami Open (tv), the Dallas Stars at 20:30, finally found one of the eight remaining hidden object in a book (found 4 books like that in 1 $ store last year - thought i could do 1 a day but im still try to finish the first page blush so now out of 26 theres 7 to find) and added links in my favorites. It was a bad night and a very bad day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 1:02 and got up at 11:32. I wrote some notes, change the place of a few links and deleted one, played Stan Skates on Free Web Arcade, watched Real Time at 14:55, found four of the seven hidden objects from the first book and first page, played Lightning on Free Web Arcade, did a search while adding pictures in my documents, played Flash Ludo on Free Web Arcade and watched Ghost Adventures at 21:00. It was a bad night and a very bad day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 2:58 and got up at 11:49. I washed my bedding, cleaned this room, played Flash Ludo on Free Web Arcade, Stan Skates on Free Web Arcade, Lightning on Free Web Arcade, finished cleaning this room (forgot the computer + tv screens and vaccuming the tv chair), watched the Dallas Stars at 17:00 (left after the first period), Rafael Nadal at the Miami Open (internet), the rest of the Stars (arrived when 3:01 was left in the third), played Speed on Free Web Arcade, wrote some notes, changed the place of one link then deleted one, watched Feud at 21:00, played Speed Cards on Best Flash Games Net and Bubbles Shooter on Best Flash Games Net. It was a bad night and an horrible day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 1:58 and got up at 10:54. I wrote some notes, changed the place of one picture in my documents, played Chu Da Di on Qi Qi Games, deleted links in my favorites, helped mom get my new unworn shoes with the rack in the room where I used to sleep, helped mom get a table in that room, deleted one link, played Chu Da Di again on Qi Qi Games, helped mom get things out of an armoire that she later with dad put in the same room, did a search for mom and put links of things she was interested in, watched The Golden Girls at 17:30, wrote some notes, played Chu Da Di on the same website, wrote some notes, played Chu Da Di on the same website again, deleted links, did a search, deleted links and played Chu Da Di on the same website. It was a bad night and a very bad day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 1:52 and got up at 10:32. I wrote some notes, washed my washcloths and towels, changed my placemat, did a search while calculating things and adding links, added links, showed mom something on the internet, helped mom get some of my things in this room, watched Rafael Nadal at the Miami Open (the first 3 games on the internet then the rest on tv), wrote some notes while changing the place of some links and adding and deleting links, played Chu Da Di on Qi Qi Games, watched the Dallas Stars at 19:30, finished the first page of the first hidden objects game, found twelve of the thirteen hidden objects of the second page, got an information for mom then sent an email for her, wrote some notes while deleting and adding and changing the place of links and searching something, wrote some notes while getting a link back in my favorites and adding some plus searching something and wrote some notes while adding pictures in my documents. It was a very bad night and an horrible day.

Page 185 of 256 1 2 183 184 185 186 187 255 256

Moderated by  Yvonnie-Inspired 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
MyHeritage & OldNews
by Angie - 03/16/24 09:15 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/16/24 08:27 AM
Denmark's Oscar Entry "The Promised Land"
by Angela - Drama Movies - 03/15/24 08:51 PM
Stunning jewelry by Devon Leigh
by sarae - 03/15/24 12:58 PM
From Candlemas to March Equinox
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/14/24 07:35 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/14/24 07:12 PM
A Lenten Reflection
by Angie - 03/13/24 09:24 PM
Stitching by Hand
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/13/24 04:21 PM
Lucy Lawless Directs New Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 03/12/24 05:47 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 03/10/24 03:09 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.