Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 83 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 82 83
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
I remember one dream.

I picked a juice box for a breakfast and after starting to drink it I realised that I picked the wrong juice. I know dad was there and also that that error made me panic for some reason. I do not know if the dream was that short or not.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Just writing something so that the new page appears!

N
N
I remember two dreams.

All I remember (it may of started that way) is that there was a zombie epidemy and I was in what looked an old town and there where the store was there was also a huge house and me and a few other people were staying there and eventhough the windows were not closed and blocked it was still safe. I remember the store the house a few people and that is it.

The start was a woman in a car with a man and the man said something either mean or stupid or both and the woman was angry and went out the car saying she preferred to walk all the way back (they had left a huge beautiful house and were at the end of the long private road leading up to it and the house was far from a town). I said wow I normally take the men's side but this time she is right. Then it was me walking and I met kids I knew and they were searching for their Dog and I thought I knew where he was, I had something in my hands (do not remember how i got it) and I knew this will get the Dog's attention who was named Scooby Doo and he had a Scooby Doo toy. A child was on top of a toy and it turns out to be the Dog who went straight to me. Then another Dog appeared and it was a Dog I know in real life. Some time during all this my brother (like always he did not talk) and dad was there too. Toby who is the Dog was mostly around me. Then we were all around a table and Gisele who is Toby's mom was there too and she was happy to see me and I to see her. I told her what happened and I said that I was tired from the walk because I had not walk in a long time, I said a forty-five year old man was there too (cannot recall that part but i think i made it up) and he was more tired. Something felt weird so I went upstairs, all the windows and doors were shut because of zombies, I went straight to a door where from outside you had to enter your name and I checked from something that was a small cylinder with a name if it was the same and I cannot remember if it was but someone that same person was there needing to come in then I started to run (i think i screamed at the others) and we all had to hurry. Some were able to grab a few things and I went back where a big freezer was to grab meat and they all screamed at me, that freezer was near a door where zombies were coming. I threw the meat in the truck but came back for more which I was able to do it but I almost got taken by the zombies.

N
N
I remember two dreams.

All I remember is that I was standing at one point and I looked shocked or and confused.

A few animals were up for adoption. I remember I was there wanting to adopt one and could not decide. The end one Dog was adopted and I said he would have a nice life because the man who adopted him was always hiking or doing adventures like that and he loved Animals especially Dogs. The last thing that happened in that dream is they both went to bed in nature and the Dog was given a blanket that was put on him so that he would not get cold and I found that super cute.

N
N
I remember one dream.

I was at what was a trophy ceremony with big stars but the even was held in a store with lots of alleys. I was with Dwayne Johnson and he had decided to act like a big shot who was losing it, he arrived all dressed up but with a towel wrapped around his head and he was walking with it. I and a man who also was with us were laughing very hard, at first we were trying not to but we could not stop ourselves. That is all I remember but I think this was it.

N
N
I remember one dream.

A house was hectic because many kids were in it and one adult had to get them all ready fast and out the door to go to school in time. They had a Golden Retriever. They were searching for a box that had food and toys in it, turns out the Dog ate the box and he sat on the iron board and it came out as he went to the bathroom there but nobody saw it before leaving, there was also a little blood there.

N
N
I do not remember my dreams.

N
N
I remember three dreams.

All I remember is that there were one Dog in it or more.

I went to a hairdresser and was followed by paparazzi who were keeping their distance because they knew I would not tolerate them blocking my way and touching me. I asked to talk privately to the woman who would cut my hair, I looked at everyone and said to not be offended but that what I wanted was a big change and that I did not want it to be leaked before I had that look and before I showed it myself. We went in a elevator and I told her before we ended up on another floor. I wanted a buzz cut, her attitude changed then, I told her why I wanted it and she said okay but it looked like she did not want to do it. I had at least one question before I told her that and I also gave her a reason or more which I do not remember. I said that I would be back for it, my plan was also to come out with a hat so that the reveal would be later.

That dream started by me watching a special on a small apartment, the way it was presented it was like it was only barely enough for a double bed and some drawers near the window, it looked like the parents and kids all lived there then I could see it was bigger, there was a small bed under stairs with lots of drawers and a hidden door where the bathroom was then a room where the stairs led too and a kitchen. Then it was me living in a small apartment like that one, on the left of the door I had put my computer which switch to the right at one point, on the other side there was my television with a double sofa away from it. Then it was the kitchen, the bathroom was small and downstairs too then upstairs there was a big enough room to have a double bed and furniture for my clothes. Got a visit from a friend which excited me. The rent was less than 300$ a month, the electricity was not included but the woman who came to get the rent at one point explained to Brigitte that it was very cheap and I said that at first I did not believe it since I open my computer when I get up and close it before bed plus I use my television a lot. Brigitte was impressed by how I installed everything to look like I had lots of room when I did not and I was happy to finally be on my own.

N
N
I remember two dreams.

I was starting my night routine and when getting things ready in the bathroom dad decided to get up and he of course went straight to his television. Mom too was up but she at first wanted to go to the bathroom then she decided to stay up too. I was furious because now it seemed that he wanted to be up all day long or at least when I was to always push my buttons. The house was a little different but it was this one here.

I was in Saint-Hubert in our house there and with them. I was watching Rafael Nadal against Roger Federer, it was this year not years ago. Ralfie was winning and I was excited, mom did not care and dad was angry. Before that match two of our family members or one had come in without knocking and they left them or her or him in to visit and after the first set a group of them did the same thing, mom had said to dad to never let them happen again and like real life he ignored what she wanted and let them him all happy. They went straight to the kitchen and were all speaking loudly and some even went in front of the television. I went upstairs during commercials, in real life I did not have a television in my bedroom (there was 1 in my brothers bedroom) but in the dream there was so I watched it there but soon after I was in my bedroom younger people from my family entered. Ralfie won and after I received a call or called someone and was invited to a party. I changed to a dress and a gorgeous young man picked me up, I followed him outside and he had a nice sports car. A lot of renovation and construction was going on in the streets and maybe at least one house but not ours but our driveway was with holes and things on it. He opened the passenger door for me and I was blown away by being with a hot man and his car.

N
N
I remember four dreams.

I found somewhere we used to go often when me and my brother was young a lot of things from my childhood, things I even forgot about. We were living in Saint-Hubert when that happened, dad was working and my brother was not there. I asked if I could come back later to get these things, to look at it more carefully and mom said yes (never seen the man who owns the garage when these things were found in the dream - in real life my family cut contact with him before the 2000s). I was supposed to go there a certain day but that day I said I would not go, did not feel like it plus there was a lot of wind. The plan was to get most in the recycle bin, I figured that a big garbage bag would do the trick but I wanted dad to come pick me up because I did not want to take the subway then bus with this. Then my plan was to go to a movie either before or after getting there and decide what I would keep or not. A lot of it were books, a lot of those books were activity books, I had lots of fun looking through them especially since I could not remember having those, some even came from school.

A man was working with kids for a show that were for a church. It was not going very well and after a few failed days with the kids he went to see the head of that church who was with someone else higher ranked in that religion to be able to change the show, that he would get a good show. I do not remember if it was him or the others that said that but it was said that he would pay for it if it was a failure then one of them said that it was 100$ per kid and he said okay eventhough he did not have that money. The man who was doing the show looked like Sylvester Stallone and one of the kids Bart Simpsons but he was not like the cartoon just gave the impression it was the human version of him.

I or someone who looked like me wanted to be alone and dance to a Britney Spears song but she or I kept the door to the room opened and someone else that was either an enemy or someone who wanted to do the same thing or there was a reason why that dance should be done like a contest came by, I or the woman knew in advance so by the time the woman walked by to go to the opposite room there was just singing along and moving a little bit.

I heard mom said she was going to sleep eventhough she had gone out of bed not a long time before that.

Page 10 of 83 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 82 83

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
MyHeritage & OldNews
by Angie - 03/16/24 09:15 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/16/24 08:27 AM
Denmark's Oscar Entry "The Promised Land"
by Angela - Drama Movies - 03/15/24 08:51 PM
Stunning jewelry by Devon Leigh
by sarae - 03/15/24 12:58 PM
From Candlemas to March Equinox
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/14/24 07:35 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/14/24 07:12 PM
A Lenten Reflection
by Angie - 03/13/24 09:24 PM
Stitching by Hand
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/13/24 04:21 PM
Lucy Lawless Directs New Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 03/12/24 05:47 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 03/10/24 03:09 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.