Print Thread
A
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
A
This weekend, Lady Gaga was photographed with Bradley Cooper. The two had dinner together, Gaga getting a ride with Cooper on his motorcycle. Cooper is planning to direct and star in a remake of "A Star is Born". Beyonce was rumored to be considered for the female role, but has now dropped out of the running. Speculation is that Gaga is going to be cast in the role (played by Barbra Steisand in the 1976 version of the film).

Angela K. Peterson
Drama Movies
Editor
Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
I never saw either version of this movie, though I do remember my mom loving the Barbra version.

I love Bradley Cooper, but don't really have feelings about Gaga HA HA. Who do you think would be a good leading lady? I'm thinking Santana from Glee!!

Deanna Joseph

Visit the New Age Site and Forums

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

A
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
A
Deanna,

I love the soundtrack for the Streisand version, although the movie did not work for me. (I don't think I'm the same age as your mother, though!) Thinking outside the box, I'd consider Jennifer Hudson as the lead for this latest remake.

Angela K. Peterson
Drama Movies
Editor
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Oh Jennifer Hudson would be great! Let's let whoever know that we approve HA HA!!

Deanna Joseph

Visit the New Age Site and Forums

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

A
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
A
Update: Deadline is reporting today that Bradley Cooper and Lady Gaga did a screen test for "A Star is Born" and that everyone was happy with the results, so it looks like Gaga has the role wrapped up.

Angela K. Peterson
Drama Movies
Editor
A
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
A
Update: Warner Bros. has given this project a green light, with Bradley Cooper starring and directing. Lady Gaga will co-star, and also compose new music for the soundtrack. Jon Peters, who co-produced the 1976 Barbra Streisand version, is also a co-producer on this new film. Production is scheduled to begin in California in early 2017.

Angela K. Peterson
Drama Movies
Editor
K
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
K
But.... but... but..... BARBRA! I remembered the re-recording of "Lady Marmalade" that Christina Aguilera did, and am worried. Of course, Gaga has a much bigger voice, so mayhap I am worried for no reason.

"....and in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make." - John Lennon
A
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
A
Update: Sam Elliot has just been added to the cast of "A Star is Born". The film is slowly moving forward, with principal photography set to begin in April. Elliot has a new film coming out with "I'll See You in My Dreams" director Brett Haley titled "The Hero". Elliot's wife Katherine Ross also appears in the film, which will be released on June 9th.

Angela K. Peterson
Drama Movies
Editor
A
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
A
Update: More casting news as "A Star is Born" gets ready for principal photography. Andrew Dice Clay, who is making something of a comeback after appearing in "Vinyl" and "Blue Jasmine", is being considered for the role of Lady Gaga's father.

Angela K. Peterson
Drama Movies
Editor
A
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
A
Update: Warner Bros. released the first photo online today of Lady Gaga and Bradley Cooper in their roles for "A Star is Born". The duo will be shooting concert scenes in Coachella tomorrow and Wednesday before a live audience. Also, Lady Gaga will be credited in the film using her real name, Stefani Germanotta. "A Star is Born" will be in theaters September 28th, 2018.

Angela K. Peterson
Drama Movies
Editor

Moderated by  Angela - Drama Movies 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.