Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 191 of 256 1 2 189 190 191 192 193 255 256
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 19:06 and got up at 3:30. I deleted one link, watched Rafael Nadal at the Barcelona Open Banc Sabadell (tv), changed one note, deleted six links, watched The Simpsons at 13:30, deleted two links, played spider medium on Solitr (failed), did one search and deleted one link and added nine links, deleted one picture. It was a bad night and a very bad day.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Just writing something so that the new page appears!

N
N
I made a mistake, the night was very bad.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 20:00 and got up at 6:00. I checked my Amazon Canada (saw an email from them that was weird - they were telling me an order was shipped but i had received it - looks like they just has issues during that order but it came fine), added one link, deleted one link, let mom look on Amazon Canada, showed her two wallets I bought last year (still unused) and she said she wanted one, asked her if she wanted my black and she said yes which she paid later (kept the red - later bought the same in 2 other colors in addition of what she wanted), made an online order, watched Rafael Nadal at the Barcelona Open Banc Sabadell (tv), changed one note, added three links, added three pictures and deleted three pictures, deleted one link, did one search and added two links then mom checked the two and others and asked me to add one, deleted one link, did one search, did one search, deleted one picture. It was a bad night and an horrible day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 21:19 and got up at 5:23 (was supposed to be 7:00 - woke up hours before with my bladder full and did not want to get up so lasted the more i could the last time i woke up). I erased one note, washed my washcloths and towels (should of been today but did not want to do that the same day as the bedding so set the 4 remaining washcloths aside), broke the salt shaker that is in this room (got mom because i was afraid for my eyes since the vaccumm was needed but when she saw the small mess she was happy), watched Rafael Nadal at the Barcelona Open Banc Sabadell (tv), added one link, watched Pawn Stars at 14:00, added two links, added one picture and deleted one picture, deleted two links, changed the place of two links, played spider medium on Solitr (failed), deleted one picture. It was a very bad night and an horrible day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 19:25 and got up at 4:50 (was supposed to be 7:00 - i was too tired to get to be later). I did two searches and wrote two notes, took the trifold bed off the floor then changed the big blanket and big towel and hung the plastic bag to dry, added two pictures and deleted two pictures, washed my bedding (the washer was ready but was waiting for dad to get up [mom got up seconds before i finished my morning routine] i was downstairs when dad got up so mom started it for me then put it all outside - just had to put it a few minutes in the dryer later to finish it), watched Rafael Nadal at the Barcelona Open Banc Sabadell (tv), went outside (walked on the beach then the yard - it was not peaceful since mom came with me and we saw dad 2 times then 1 time but for a few seconds a few times i ended up alone so there was that + i was outside and walking at least), put the plastic bag back on the floor then another towel and blanket and the bed and slowly the bedding, erased one note, did one search, watched Family Guy at 16:00, deleted one picture, deleted one picture. It was a very bad night and an horrible day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 20:06 and got up at 3:58 (was supposed to be 8:00 but again was tired so started the night routine early). I added one link, deleted one link, added two pictures and deleted two pictures, went outside (helped mom hung some clothes and sheets then i walked on the beach), played spider medium on Solitr (failed), erased one note, did one search, played spider medium (failed again), watched Real Time at 12:00, played the first track of Bloons Tower Defense 5 for the first time (won the easy rounds then lost at 62 for the medium rounds and 77 for the hard rounds while finishing with a rank 23), deleted one picture. It was a very bad night and a very bad day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 20:28 and got up at 4:35. I changed my face cream and wash (will start using those today), did a search for mom then told her the information, ran errands with my parents (Price = Caisse Desjardins [mom stayed in the car] ~ Rimouski = 13:00 facial appointment then when i went back in the car these psychopaths created drama over something that should of only been an inconvenience), wrote an email for mom to a cousin, deleted three links, deleted one picture. It was a very bad night and an horrible day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 20:58 and got up at 4:42. I added one link then deleted it, played spider medium and spider hard on Solitr (failed both), spider medium (failed), made 100$ (the day before they called a man who sells and buys bike because they had 1 to sell and i asked them to sell mine), added one picture and calculated one thing and changed the place of three pictures and deleted one picture, ran errands in Matane with my parents (13:00 hair cut appointment [they went to a store in that mall - Hart - saw dad from afar who was out the store then went there he entered to find mom then minutes later went out she wanted my opinion on 2 coats and after i checked them then saw shirts - we bought nothing] + Walmart + Les Aliments M&M [mom stayed in the car]), changed my comb and brush and headband, played spider medium (failed), found something on Amazon Canada for mom and after about an half hour she told me what she wanted and I bought it for her, deleted one file that had one picture. It was a very bad night and a very bad day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 22:12 and got up at 6:15. I erased three notes and wrote five notes and did one search, added two links, washed new washcloths (they soon will become the ones i use to clean my glasses - the others will be for my sunglasses that i only use water and paper towels to clean), ran errands in Mont-Joli with my parents, added two links and added one picture, calculated one thing and deleted one link and deleted one picture, deleted one link and added one link, played spider medium on Solitr (failed), did one search and added one link and deleted one link, watched The Leftovers at 20:30, deleted one picture. It was a bad night and an horrible day.

Page 191 of 256 1 2 189 190 191 192 193 255 256

Moderated by  Yvonnie-Inspired 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.