Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 132 of 194 1 2 130 131 132 133 134 193 194
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
I again forgot to mention that I also took omega-3 (gummies for adults).

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Yesterday I had Selection fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with two toasts made with white bread (no crusts - butter), the rest of the pizza leftovers, part of an extra cheese sauce poutine from Pizzeria Le Marquis, Coaticook vanilla ice cream, some of the meats and vegetables leftovers (again ate the vegs with butter), some of the salad leftovers, Lay's wavy salt and vinegar chips, Les Aliments M&M three cheese pasta bake (did not eat all that - rest in the fridge).

I also took omega-3 (gummies for adults).

N
N
Yesterday I had Selection fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with three toasts made of fresh white bread (no crusts - butter), some of the salad leftovers and some of the poutine leftovers, Coaticook vanilla ice cream, the rest of the meats and vegetables leftovers (vegs with butter), Lay's wavy salt and vinegar chips, four white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter and some of the pasta leftovers.

N
N
Yesterday I had Rougemont grape juice, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with three toasts made with the two days old white bread (no crusts - butter), food made by mom (a pork roast + white potatoes + carrots all in the oven - ate the vegs and some meat with butter) and the rest of the salad, Coaticook vanilla ice cream, Lay's wavy salt and vinegar chips, two Cella's chocolate milk covered cherries, the rest of the poutine (did not eat all that), white uncooked potatoes pan fried in olive oil and butter and some of the pasta leftovers.

N
N
Yesterday I had Rougemont grape juice, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with three toasts made with the three days old white bread (no crusts - butter), some of mom's leftovers (vegs with butter), four Cella's milk chocolate covered cherries, Lay's wavy salt and vinegar chips, white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter and the rest of the pasta leftovers, Blue Menu virginia roasted peanuts.

N
N
Yesterday I had Rougemont grape juice, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with one scrambled egg, two sandwiches (4 slices of fresh white bread without the crusts + miracle whip + part of a red tomato), Blue Menu virginia roasted peanuts, the rest of mom's leftovers (vegs and some of the meat with butter - did not eat all that), more of the peanuts but with salt, four white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter and one white mushroom pan fried in the grease and butter then an egg scrambled on it, more of the peanuts with salt, white rice with tomato juice.

N
N
I forgot to mention that I did not eat all of the rice.

N
N
Yesterday I had Rougemont grape juice, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with three toasts made with the two days old white bread (no crusts - butter), two sandwiches (4 slices of the bread without crusts + miracle whip + the rest of the tomato), four Cella's milk chocolate covered cherries, fried pasta (vegetable oil + scallops + green onions + bows + soya sauce), white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter and one slice of bacon cooked in the grease.

N
N
Yesterday I had Rougemont grape juice, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with one toast made with the three days old white bread (no crusts - butter), a Tomasso lasagna with onion salt, Lay's wavy salt and vinegar chips, Blue Menu virginia roasted peanuts (out of the shells and with salt), two Les Bonbons Mondoux hollow milk chocolate hens, one white mushroom pan fried in butter then one egg scrambled on it and three white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the grease and butter and two slices of bacon cooked in the grease.

N
N
Yesterday I had Rougemont grape juice, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with three toasts made with fresh white bread (no crusts - butter), meat and vegetables boiled (the rest of a beef roast that was sliced and put in the freezer + Compliments brussel sprouts + nantes carrots + a white potato - vegs with butter & some meat i did not eat and put in the fridge), Blue Menu virginia roasted peanuts (with salt), two slices of a Les Aliments M&M four cheese pizza, two white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter.

Page 132 of 194 1 2 130 131 132 133 134 193 194

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.