Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 83 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 82 83
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Another dream just came back to me (unless it was part of 1 of the 3 dreams).

I drank water which I was happy about after I realised (was supposed to drink just 1 sip) and thought that I should drink more and that could be the beginning of this.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Just writing something so that the new page appears!

N
N
I do not remember my dreams.

N
N
I remember one dream.

I do not know if it was just the end or something or some things happened before that. I was watching Hockey players, they were trying out. Two Quebecers were there, when it was the time of the first time he was ignored which did not happened to the others and he fell and hit his head and immediately I knew it was not good because he was twitching and staying in a weird position. When it was time of the second Quebecer the same thing happened. They were almost right next to each others. The other players kept trying and they were all watched and yet nobody were seeing the two that were in trouble. I was screaming but since I was watching via a television it of course did not help. That woke me up and it took me more than an hour to fall back asleep.

N
N
I remember one dream.

I was going to go to an appointment, dad was driving and mom was there too. We left early to shop and before leaving she said she had to go somewhere real quick but it took a longer time and when she came out she looked like she had received a really bad news. I asked her when she came back to the car and did not talk so I went where she went, what I remember next (this is how it happened in the dream) is that she was sitting in what seemed a waiting room and I asked a doctor and he said that what had happened to her many years ago (never happened in real life - 1 of her organs was twisted or had an ernia or something like that) was back and this time nothing could be done, she had a few weeks of life. I asked if something could be done or at least operate so they could really see and maybe then something could be done and he said no. We all left and went back to the car then back home where she went straight to the paint (in real life she is about to start painting the basement) and I took it from her and asked will you really spend the rest of your life painting and doing other work, go out walking at least, have fun for the rest of it and she replied that this was what she wanted to do. I looked at the time and there was enough time to go to my appointment so I mentioned it and dad was facing the wall and his shirt was opened and he said okay but I will probably die tonight and I rolled my eyes and waited for him to drive me, mom said she did not feel like going out again. I woke up and I rolled my eyes right then (they use in real life many tactics to either drive me crazy or try to get pity and what they were both physically doing when i woke up is some of what they do in real life for pity).

N
N
Another dream came back to me a few seconds ago.

I found a man living in a cave very hungry. He was an actor very famous (cannot remember). I told him after we had a talk and he was trying to convince me he was okay that I will go get him a lunch in a restaurant, I asked him what he wanted, his first choice it was too far so I asked him what about McDonald's since it is close by and he smiled and said yes. I went there by foot and for some reason I had a baby with me but at first it was Gagou or another doll. The more I touched, talked and moved the doll the more it was a real baby. A lot of people were around and a lot were in the restaurant. They were giving a menu made of paper to everyone, I did not know it was the menu so I was folding it to take it with me but a woman working there took it back, that is when I realised their menu was broken. I was standing there but nobody talked or looked at me so I figured that it was not my turn to order (i took that time to think about what to get the man and myself but then i was getting fed up to wait) I entered with a friend and she went outside because she had gotten her food. Finally I was looked at annoyed and said oh I can order and they laughed at me and I told them that nobody had given me any sign I could order (many people were waiting after me - that place did not really look like a McDonald's - and also by that time i was worried about the time since the man was very hungry) and they again were annoyed and laughed and I replied that I had manners and always waited my turn. If something else happened I do not remember it.

N
N

N
N

N
N
I remember one dream.

I only remember part of the ending. I was in what seemed to be a cave or it looked like that. George Clooney appeared and I learned I was part of his marriage celebration or I already knew it. I got my dress and told him I was going to get ready, it was close to the ceremony, at least one person thought I would not make it but he did because he was calm. I got someone to help me with the makeup, I asked her if she was good at it before she helped me. My dress was white and was given to me by George.

N
N
I remember one dream.

I was hearing numbers of a lotto ticket being called and these numbers were familiar to me so I got mine and checked and at first I thought I had them all but I had the first six, the last and I had three more but not at the place these were called, at least one more were not mine. I was freaking out but tried to remain calm, I went to dad and asked him if the numbers had to be at the place where it was called and he thought that it was not, I said if you are right I just won more four and a half millions (kept checking the list of prizes - also only 1 had won that so did not have to separate it with anybody). He thought he would have a part of it so he planned to go get it right away but I went to a bank and put that ticket in a safe box and put the key on a chain with two other things and my plan was to say if anybody asked is that it was from my childhood. I was planning what I would do with that money and how I would never run out of it. I also planned my getaway from my parents and would not give them anything, in the letter that wold be left to them I explained everything and for the money I said that since they were awful with money it would be a waste.

Page 6 of 83 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 82 83

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.