Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 280 of 282 1 2 278 279 280 281 282
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Just writing something so that the new page appears!

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
And here's another try!

N
N
And another try!

N
N
And another!

N
N
Another!

N
N
The following comment will make the new page appear!

N
N
I remember one dream.

I am not sure if it started like that or not but I was in a room full of people getting ready, I took something very small like a bracelet and was able to stretch it so it could fit on my neck then I told the people I was going out with Paris Jackson. They all looked at me while someone said the Paris Jackson and I said yes. I was then asked if she was okay and I said after making a grimace that all I was going to say is that not really but me too so we were helping each others. We ended up with Jennifer Lopez who went to see someone real quick and she ended up saying yes to him when he asked her out that night and happily she went to see a man outside a place where me and Paris were and she told him that and he asked what about them and she said oh no I forgot about them and after a short time she said but I cannot not go out with him. I think that was it.

N
N
I remember three dreams.

I was in the bathroom to take a shower. That bathroom looked like a mix of the bathrooms I have had throughout the years and others too. When I was in the shower I saw a man so I started to scream for help and after trying to attack me he tried to get away by leaving though the window, while still screaming I got his feet so that he would not get away. Dad came in and I was able to get the man to get inside by beating and pulling him. By then it was like I was very high and I let him drop in the bath that was right where the window was and he hit his head pretty bad and I taunted him. By then dad had pity for the man.

Dad had to go out running errands and I told him I needed to go too. He was waiting for me, I had to do my morning routine because I was just getting up but I was adding things and taking more time than I am used to plus I did not really need to go out so I was thinking of a store to go to one that I had not gone in a while or one that I had never gone. I asked him while doing the routine if there was a Rossy here or I was thinking of another city and he was that it was the second option. I finally was ready and he waited eventhough he did not want to (he was pacing all over the house and outside) and I told him I needed to go to the small jewelry store near our drugstore. We went there then the grocery store (maybe the drugstore before the grocery).

All I remember is that I wanted to change my pillow.

N
N
Another dream came back to me before my morning routine was over (forgot it then remembered then forgot then remembered).

I was at my aesthetician for waxing and getting another (still have no idea how its called in english - the translation website will not say - its not moles - my aesthetician burns it with a needle) taken out. She asked me which one would be taken out and I was not sure then I told her when she came back after I was ready and it hurt so much that I wanted to change my mind but since she had started I had to go through the pain.

N
N
I remember one dream.

I got up in the Saint-Hubert's house. It was a day of running errands. Instead of going to the bathroom right away I got dirty dishes and Ti-Pit then went downstairs in the kitchen but before doing that I saw Daisy (the stuffed frog given to mom a few years ago) in a tree but she was supposed to be there but she looked like she was falling because her head was towards the ground plus it was windy. I thought oh oh then went downstairs very fast because the bathroom upstairs was empty and I wanted to go to the bathroom, I wiped the plate that I dropped when to the kitchen door then wiped the ustensils and broke some of the rest of a grape lollipop and put it in the garbage but remembered it was food so took it and then put it in the compost bin where I had put Ti-Pit face first so I took him then opened it to put the rest of the lollipop with it's handle. I was supposed to have Coin Coin or Gagou so I was feeling bad about Ti-Pit because he had had his day after Elmo not too long ago and I was also thinking of Daisy that looked like she had damage on her face from being outside but it was just from the night before and it looked like it was planned like each having their day. I think it ended there.

Page 280 of 282 1 2 278 279 280 281 282

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.