Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 278 of 282 1 2 276 277 278 279 280 281 282
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Just writing something so that the new page appears!

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
And here's another try!

N
N
And another try!

N
N
And another!

N
N
Another!

N
N
If I did not made a mistake the next post will make the page appear!

N
N
I remember four dreams.

Chris Pratt was there and he seemed very nice but he also seemed like a fake person too. I do not remember if I met him or what but it was like I was the only one seeing that.

I was with a group of people in either space or another planet. We ended up in a small round space and it was closed because there were aliens (like the movies) on the other side. I do not remember why or how but at one point it opened for a short time and either me or someone else screamed to not turn their back, for that time nobody got taken or killed by one but what I remember next is me and Michael Fassbender (he was David from Prometheus) were alone and running, I was doing my best to keep up and did not stop at all because I knew I would be left behind, he did not want that but he was running without stopping. We ended up in a ship controlled by an engineer from Prometheus and he wanted to help us, he showed us a room with lockers where we could change (i ended up with a long sleeve night shirt that also looked like a baseball shirt - David said there were no panties and i said it was ok - there would be other clothes later) we changed in the same room but not facing each others then went in the room with beds. The engineer was there in one bed, there were many beds there. The alarm clock was playing loud music that apparently me and David had set up and the engineer was letting it play and I closed it. I picked a bed after smiling to the engineer (he was nice and everything but me and David were not trusting him completely so my plan was to be very nice to him) and made sure that it was a double and to leave enough space for David with these sheets out of the way, he entered the room and saw me looking at him and after thinking about it he went on my bed.

I was shopping in a drugstore. I was looking for something and a woman working there came and asked me if I needed help and I said yes eventhough I wanted to do it myself. I asked a few questions and at first what she was saying was interesting me but then she went about that if I would use that product that I would need lotion for my bikini area so she showed me a few things and I kept being nice to her but knew I would not buy it. When she left me I went to check the pills to sleep and I saw her and asked her what about those, what happens when you take them for a long time, a short time. After a while she talked about a brand that was completely natural and it was small pills that could be chewed, six had to be taken and after a few days of taken these you could sleep. That scared me to take it a few days before it started taking effect because I did not want to have to take these every nights plus being addicted.

I came here and had added the extra comments in that thread but after writing my dreams the new page did not appear, I was shocked because I was sure I had added the correct amount so that the new post would make that new page appear.

N
N
I forgot a part of the second dream.

When running I thought about the four musketeers and even the frog I bought mom and for now is a part of that group. I felt bad because I did not had them with me but knew I could not go back to get them, for some reason I thought I had Elmo but it was not the case (at first i thought he was with me then waiting for me).

N
N
Another dream came back to me a few seconds ago.

Gordon Ramsay was there. He had his chef jacket on. I was part of a group cooking. I was scared but he ended up liking what I did. He was yelling a lot but not to me.

N
N
I remember one dream.

I do not remember the start (unless that was just it) but I was make believing that I was talking on the phone and I then called the home where my best friend used to live with her parents (she had been in town for days but had not reached out to me) I hit the numbers really fast like I was again make believing but it worked (i also did not remember that phone number so did it like i thought it was) and she is the one who answered I said "Brigitte?" she said no and I said I am sorry I got the wrong number and hung up, she sounded sick or and depressed and I knew it was her (i could see her sad that i had hung up).

Page 278 of 282 1 2 276 277 278 279 280 281 282

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
MyHeritage & OldNews
by Angie - 03/16/24 09:15 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/16/24 08:27 AM
Denmark's Oscar Entry "The Promised Land"
by Angela - Drama Movies - 03/15/24 08:51 PM
Stunning jewelry by Devon Leigh
by sarae - 03/15/24 12:58 PM
From Candlemas to March Equinox
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/14/24 07:35 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/14/24 07:12 PM
A Lenten Reflection
by Angie - 03/13/24 09:24 PM
Stitching by Hand
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/13/24 04:21 PM
Lucy Lawless Directs New Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 03/12/24 05:47 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 03/10/24 03:09 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.