Print Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
L
Amoeba
OP Offline
Amoeba
L
Hi Nancy,

I hear you. Starting your own life apart from your parents is a point that we all have to come to at some part of our lives. So, good luck to you in exploring your independence. With that said, just put your money into perspective. You say that you have the funds to buy more expensive pieces. But, that does not mean that you must go out and purchase high price items. Go for a bargain (thrift/vintage shops, department stores). Check out my article Shopping Made Easy. I address this very issue on paying full price on items versus bargain shopping.

Last edited by LaTeisha - Women's Fashion Editor; 12/18/16 08:30 AM.

LaTeisha Clément
Women's Fashion
Sponsored Post Advertisement
D
D
Hi well ive Trousers.jackets.tops..shirts/Tshirts.
Some just don't fit now plus some new but size isn't what they say they was mean't to be!
Others just don't wear/get round to!
Do have some female attire here as was in a bundle of things got for someone in a deal that need to go through some even new still!
Plus have loads of bra's quite a few new or just tried on or worn few times either didn't like or too small now like 46D/44DD or smaller but also a bag(large)of ones like 48 F.G.H.J.k also some in 46 F.G.H etc ones like Triumph Doreen in those 46/48's
But going through things slowly now as need space!!!
so thinning out things.

N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Ardene is a wonderful store with nice clothes at a low price so thanks to that store my new wardrobe is coming fine. As for the more expansive clothes I am trying to find Michael Schumacher items especially the ones I had and I want at least a few Dallas Stars items (for that i now have 3 shirts).

The reason why I want to get away from my parents is because they are monsters sadly, if it was just for my independence it would be less stressful because I have to do all that in secret so they have no idea I am doing it and where I am going.

If I stay longer here I will need to find plastic containers. The drawers are for the Ardene shirts so the rest (Shumi and Stars will be on hangers so will the pants) need a place to go.

L
Amoeba
OP Offline
Amoeba
L
Hi DDtop,

Donate. Donate. Donate. You have so many clothes that are brand new that you don't wear and/or that don't even fit. Give them away to someone who can get a better fit out of them. It will make you feel good to give things away to those in need and to empty out your closet in the process!

LaTeisha Clément
Women's Fashion
BellaOnline Editor
BellaOnline Editor
I strive once a month to give away anything I don't actively wear. Most of what I do wear now are quite inexpensive sweatshirts and sweatpants. I aim for frugality with most of my clothes.

I am actively trying to reduce my possessions - there is just too much clutter in my world smile.

Lisa Shea, Low Carb and Video Games Editor
Low Carb Forum
L
Amoeba
OP Offline
Amoeba
L
I hear you Lisa. Clutter is exhausting. I am trying to clear out paper clutter. However, I do aim to rebuild my wardrobe, (which is currently dismal), with pieces I am actually passionate about. I do not believe in having excess. But, I do like having pieces that make me feel good. I pretty much follow the concept that if you look good, you feel good.

LaTeisha Clément
Women's Fashion
X
X
Its very true, that we hardly care about closet. This thread reminds me that I need to arrange my wardrobe with upcoming summer collection. I need to buy some jeans, tops, floral print maxi dresses, women's trench coats, "Frame" brand white jeans, sheer shirts of "Lovers + Friends" brand. I have thought of buying all these from Xwalker.Com, my favorite shopping search engine.

R
R
My wardrobe consists of most of my long skirts and love purple dress from them.

BellaOnline Editor
Stone Age Human
BellaOnline Editor
Stone Age Human
I have blouses with long sleeves that I can roll up - weather here changes morning to afternoon - started cool and warming later. I've just cleaned out all the shoes and slippers I don't wear anymore. smile

Last edited by Susan - Meditation Editor; 04/24/17 12:13 AM.
M
Amoeba
Amoeba
M
My wardrobe usually consists of tops/blouses and jeans/ pants that I just mix-and-match for work and a few dresses for special occasions. Plus, a couple of accessories to complete the look. Not into bright colors and prints.

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.