Hello Everyone! I'm Michelle Taylor the new (or rather returning) editor for the Marriage site here at BellaOnline. I am looking forward to reconnecting with a lot of you and meeting many of you that have joined in my absence.

I LOVE the forums. It's how I first came to know BellaOnline, and I find it is a fantastic place to chat, have fun, share info, etc.

You are always free to email me, but I'm on here quite often so feel free to ask away on here as well. Sometimes I don't have the answer, but a fellow forum member might!

Now for just a few rules:
No Spamming; If you keep advertising your product you will be reported to the system moderator.
No Cursing: There's no need for that.
No Inflammatory Remarks: This is the Marriage forum, not a political one, I can't think of any reason to start yelling at someone, and if you do , you will be reported as well. which brings us to...
No Trolling: Don't come in here just to try and start an argument. You will get shut down fast.

That's it, nothing unreasonable, just guidelines to make this forum friendly and safe for all.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Michelle Taylor
Marriage Editor