Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 266 of 282 1 2 264 265 266 267 268 281 282
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Just writing something so that the new page appears!

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
And here's another try!

N
N
And another try!

N
N
And another!

N
N
Another!

N
N
If I counted correctly the following post will make the new page appear, I am not sure because this website has been having technical issues besides this one since last night!

N
N
I do not remember my dreams.

N
N
I remember one dream.

I was watching an episode of Ghost Adventures and was happy when I saw which one was going to play because it was one I had wanted to see for a long time, they were in Drummondville which in the dream was abandoned but not in real life. It started with a man with an accent talking about what had happened with that city, he was outside and there was strong winds everywhere and that too he explained how it began. A few minutes later when they started to explore we still did not see or hear any of the crew and that made me mad but after showing a house that was different from all the others because that one was actually still livable besides some needed renovations they were shown, the woman showing the house said at one point she was happy that they were there because she wanted that house to not become like the others because it deserved it and she did not had the money to pay to have it advertised and herself could not live there. When upstairs I was there and a man was there plus Zak. We were in the last stories and Zak found a small tractor and started it and it did start, he started to drive it and I was finding it funny but he soon lost control, the man was downstairs and I ran on the stairs, Zak was screaming that he could not stop it, I stopped in the middle of the stairs and the man came running and he could not run anymore where I was because it was tight so we made a few contorsions and then he finally passed and ran to help Zak who kept going in circles hitting things. I was feeling bad for not helping him and I kept thinking of him comforting me and helping me (had images in my head of that happening but it did not previously in the dream) but I still stayed there.

N
N
I remember one dream.

It was Jennifer Lawrence with a short hair cut and it was black. She ended up where a war was going on and where an army was based. She did something with her hands and the other army found them, the man in charged blamed her and she asked him to go get her family which were hiding in an abandoned house near there, he went there and she kept doing her things with her hands which people thought was nothing but her being crazy but when she put her hands in the direction of the house and moved like she was moving them it actually worked, that stopped them from being hurt when the house was attacked, after that she fell to her knees (i think other things happened - i do remember seeing the family which at least had 2 kids and an old man alone or maybe it was before all this).

N
N
I remember two dreams.

All I remember is that it had to do with my satellite channels, I think I was going to miss something if not that there were one or more issue or issues and it made me angry because there were many channels and the cost was high.

All I remember is that there were a witch or the people attacked (cannot remember if i was there or not) thought it was a witch, I vaguely remember people running all over the place and a black thing or shadow trying to get them or send a curse to them.

Page 266 of 282 1 2 264 265 266 267 268 281 282

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.