Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 265 of 282 1 2 263 264 265 266 267 281 282
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
I remember three dreams.

Dad was gone walking or running errands and that made me happy because I had at least a few seconds of peace and could do whatever I wanted upstairs without stress.

I was in Ste-Florence but I do not remember why I decided to went back there but I decided while there to go walking where I never walked before, almost if not always when I dream of that awful town there's a place not far that I go to and that place do not exist in real life, I went there to walk because in that dream I never walked there.

Me, Jamie Benn and Antoine Roussell went to Saint-Hubert to get who used to be my neighbor (in front). I was happy to come back to show everyone that I was somebody who knew famous people. I remember we walked in the neiborhood and then went to get her, I also remember people being in awe of Jamie, he looked taller in that dream that he is in reality. In the car when we came back there was a another player I think.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Just writing something so that the new page appears!

N
N
And here's another try!

N
N
And another try!

N
N
And another!

N
N
Another!

N
N
Aarg!

BellaOnline Editor
BellaOnline Editor
You don't need to add comments to see the new page - you just need to hold down the "control" button on your keyboard and then click the "refresh" button on your browser. What browser do you use?

Making more posts is a slower way of making your browser refresh and not as reliable - and it adds extra meaningless posts to the forum which makes it harder for people to read the actual dream content. So it's better to do it the quick-easy way of using control-refresh.

Lisa Shea, Low Carb and Video Games Editor
Low Carb Forum
N
N
I remember two dreams.

I was coming back from errands with my parents, the house was the one here and it was supposed to be this city but it looked different and the house at our left was an abandoned one. We stopped at our house then mom said to me that it was my fault that we did not go to the postal boxes to check if we had mail eventhough they had told each others when we were almost home that they would go there, I did not reply and got out ignoring them. For some reason instead of being in my bedroom or in another room of the house I was at the right of our house and it looked like a forest with just grass near the street and something that looked like postal boxes, this is where I changed to a pajama but I covered myself because I thought they or one of them were coming to check if we had mail.

Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston were sitting on a big bench with no back rest in a park where lots of people were, Brad was talking like a hippy and people were laughing at him but he did not care, he was also resting on his elbows most of the time. Jennifer was answering back to him and she looked at least a little bit annoyed or ashamed. Then she saw who he wanted to see a man with swastikas and he was excited and they both got up to see that man. Then it was me walking in that park and paparazzis following me (they all started to run and followed them when they got up and i or someone else or 1 of them or both of them said something like the parasites are moving again) and when one of them blocked my way I pushed him and when he complained I turned around and told him that if he did not want to be hurt to stop hurting other people and after what he replied he looked to be coming at me so I stabbed him with something small.

N
N
I remember one dream.

It was about Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt. There were many speculations, talks, gossips and insults about them. At the end of the dream they were in the same car, they were sitting in front (do not remember any of them driving but it looked like they were in front - they were very visible to everyone) and not talking to each others, other people were sitting on the back (in a suv), she was not looking at him but he was sometimes looking at her. People were disgusted by her because they said she was way too thin but she looked normal.

Page 265 of 282 1 2 263 264 265 266 267 281 282

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.