Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 263 of 282 1 2 261 262 263 264 265 281 282
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Another dream came back to me during breakfast.

I was either talking to someone or that person was close to me and I said oh you are a fan of Michael Schumacher and he said yes and that made me happy. I do not remember the rest but I think there was something else before or after or both.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Just writing something so that the new page appears!

N
N
And here's another try!

N
N
And another try!

N
N
And another!

N
N
Another!

N
N
Now the page should be appearing!

N
N
I remember two dreams.

I barely remember anything from that one. I know it started by me watching a movie about a car accident then it was two people in a car accident and for some reason one of them decided to lie about it eventhough nobody was dead or injured and no crime had been committed. I remember a part with a man that went hunting had been in an accident and karma had gotten him by him getting hit by a Moose and that Moose had almost scalped him (all his skin of his forehead was scalped and the wood of the Moose was stuck there), the man talked to the Moose whom was barely alive and a woman came by and found that ironic (that may of been a dream by itself or part of another dream). And also when the man lied they both went in a restaurant where cops were and he immediately started to act weird and lied to the cops, he thought where he said he went had no cameras but there were many hidden.

I was here writing the previous dream but I was having problems with it and it made me panic. The room looked like a bedroom in Saint-Hubert and this room here. Mom was there and at one point I was making notes and scratching it trying to have that help me write the dream, the more I was trying and the more I was writing it the more I was panicking. At one point where I was scratching a note I even had issues with that and with the pen I did something I do often with my fingers to try to relax when my parents push my buttons and mom was insulted because she was there but not pushing my buttons, at that point I was having a panic attack.

N
N
I remember three dreams.

I wanted to start watching Football again to see what had happened with that sport since I stopped watching years ago. I was getting ready and the room I was in almost looked like I was in a stadium. I also was watching a soap opera and was acting like I recognised some of the characters and remembered scenes eventhough I never watched that show. There were a few people around including a man who looked like an actor from that show or another soap that I never watched, he was scared to miss the start and I told him that would not happen. I decided to go with the Bills since it was my team. We watched the game from the start.

Many people were in a movie theatre (i was there but i realised that at the end). Suddendly the movie stopped and a voice told them that they could not leave until at least one of them was dead. At first most of them thought it was a joke was the rest were scared but to make sure everyone knew it was serious lights were turned off for a short time and when it was back on the posters on the chairs (do not remember these being there at the start) were gone and some were replaced by other posters. By then everyone were panicking (lots of screams when lights went off) and soon realised arms were all over the place, from guns to knives to even things like hammers. One nerd picked up a hammer and said that he was able to survive this not too long ago and a big man laughed and he hit the hammer on a chair but that was not a big hit and then the muscled man was angry. More people started to think about who they would kill and they thought about the few animals there, there were at least one Cat and one Dog and this is when I saw I was there, I was at the back near a door that was opened and I heard a Dog crying and I looked down and saw him crawl under the seats so I bent over and picked him in my arms, I was about to let him run but I thought that maybe the animals too had no rights to exit so he would be killed and I left him in my arms. I kept looking out the door and was tempted to run out but did not, some people told me not to.

Britney Spears was going out from the store and paparazzis all swarmed her and they wanted her to have a panic attack which worked, she at the end picked a hat from a bag to hide her face but by then she was freaking out and she kept walking around not looking where she was going and her bodyguard that was near her seemed to be doing nothing, at one point she grabbed him but him too was walking around so she kept being harassed by these monsters and they were proud of themselves.

N
N
I remember two dreams.

That nightmare started in a laboratory, something happened and a person working there entered that room eventhough she or he (cannot remember a few things) knew it was dangerous, I do not really know if it was me but me or someone else locked that door and then soon after ran away. Then it was a family of four and me walking in the streets and we knew that soon people would die and become infected and then zombies, the mother felt it was about to start where we were and she screamed to run (the streets were highways on both sides and in the middle it was a corn field and then a forest) in the field we ran bent over and then she or someone else said to stop and we did and almost immediately a group of zombies ran there, we all turned out okay and after what seemed a very long time of silence we all crawled to the forest where a path was. I do not remember if we just separated or what but I started to walk and by the end I was alone and before waking up jumping (then i almost had a panic attack because a noise made me think i was going deaf because i thought that noise was from my ears) I was walking and saw things that I knew was my mom's and the last thing was a bandana and it was like it was alive, the skull or whatever was on it was looking at me and I kicked it a few things and maybe threw things on it before moving on and it was furious.

That I remember less than the previous, I remember Donald Trump was in it and at one point or maybe that was it for the dream he was attacking the media and I was happy about it then it turned hilarious. People were around and they were all angry. At one point too I was almost screaming my hate for the media.

Page 263 of 282 1 2 261 262 263 264 265 281 282

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/25/24 09:21 AM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.