Next Thread
Print Thread
#915826 11/22/16 08:30 PM
BellaOnline Editor
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
Here's the cabinet picks I know of so far. This doesn't look representative of the actual US. It seems to be 100% white male.

Lisa Shea, Low Carb and Video Games Editor
Low Carb Forum
Sponsored Post Advertisement
G
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
G
I don't think the appointments are all settled, yet, but I agree that the list above is not representative of the nation. However, I think we should all have expected this. Trump is a businessman, who aims to choose the best person for the job, as long as he's on the same page as the boss. He's not a professional politician, conditioned to be sensitive to the wishes of his constituents. No US voter should be surprised - or even disappointed - if this elected leopard doesn't change his spots overnight.

The alternative media - which is the only reliable source of political news these days - thinks that two woman will be tapped for the Cabinet - Education and Veterans' Affairs. No Black-Americans, though I have also read that he offered Health to Dr Carson, who refused it. We'll have to wait till he's actually sworn in before we get the full list. And there's still a fair chance that he won't even become President!

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
This is so scary. Not only is it majority white males but a bunch of these picks are wealthy. You can't help but think that the decisions that they make will be in favor of other wealthy individuals.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.