Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
BellaOnline Editor
Shark
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Shark
Secondhand smoke is dangerous and concentrated in vehicles. Children are especially susceptible to health problems when riding in a vehicle where someone has smoked or is smoking. Learn how you can keep you and your kids safe.

Smoking Bans with Children in Cars

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
This is a ban I agree with. Maybe like one hundred years ago it was okay to not know the dangers of cigarettes but not since a few decades ago. If people want to slowly kill themselves with these things then by all mean they should do it but not when it involves other people especially kids. As an adult we can leave when someone is smoking but children cannot. I do not even want smoking banned in restaurants (the owners should decide if they want smokers or not - just post a sign outside whether there are smokers or not allowed then the people will decide to go in or not) but this is totally different because we are talking about kids being poisoned by their parents. Plus it is a distraction and there should be none when driving.

BellaOnline Editor
Shark
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Shark
Thanks for your comment, Nancy! Secondhand smoke is so dangerous for everyone, especially kids. Most people don't realize they are actually doing damage to their kids' lungs when smoking near them--at home or in the car, etc.

Last edited by Sherry-Asthma; 10/25/16 07:12 AM.
N
N
I do not believe that in 2016 some people do not know that smoke from cigarettes is dangerous and can cause diseases. We are a stupid (and cruel) species but we are not that stupid.

I hate it when i see children and yes animals in a closed up car full of smoke whether it be cigarette smoke and yet worse Marijuana How inconsiderate and thoughtless are these people

Rosie L

Moderated by  Sherry-Asthma 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.