Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 255 of 282 1 2 253 254 255 256 257 281 282
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
You never remember your dreams - so why post this thread. Why don't you delete it. I don't understand the point of it. Please explain or why not try something new? That would be fun don't you think?

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Just writing something so that the new page appears!

N
N
And here's another try!

N
N
And another try!

N
N
And another!

N
N
Another!

N
N
Now the new page should appear computer mad wall!

N
N
I remember five dreams.

I was listening to music, I remember being in one of the living room of the Saint-Hubert house, remember choosing the music and me either not having a lot of time to listen to it or something like that like the people there or some or one not liking my choice, I also remember Metallica and it was me still liking their good work eventhough they had done something awful and it was not their latest music which is awful.

All I remember is that Bill Clinton was in it or it had to do with him.

Mom came out of the bathroom while I was eating breakfast and she left the door opened because she went number two and I was about to go in there.

I was in the group of Fast And Furious, everything was doing fine, I entered a sport car soon after the dream began and went fast while going in circles but one of them (not Vin) wanted me to stop because he thought I would get hurt and get caught which that made me angry but I finished then I was angry, I got something to eat but ate alone and did not talked to anyone but I was nice to Vin. Something else happened but I cannot remember it except that a woman hated me (Michelle i think - i hate her in real life the actress not character) and that where the table and food was it was a picnic table and it looked like it was near the back door of the Saint-Hubert house.

I did not look like myself and that dream was many centuries ago. I was living in a small village and we were all having a simple and happy life. Soldiers came and they would take a knife and cut the face of people while they were alive (putting the knife in the mouth and cutting). I layed down and acted like I was dead and it worked, a soldier was about to do it to me and did not thinking I was dead. When I thought I could get away to get help and justice I did and ended up coming out of water into a boat that had a door coming out where the water was, I was not wet but I was it just did not show, a man was eating and I told him what happened but he did not believe the cutting part and I was angry about that. I met the emperor or Rome and he believed me and told me justice would be done, I was going to get back and he asked some of his soldiers to come with me, when I was leaving his tent two of the soldiers of the group that went in my village was there and I gave them both the finger, they both figured they would kill me soon but changed their minds when they saw who would come home with me. We went back walking.

N
N
I remember three dreams.

I was at IGA with dad and when we came out I decided to walk to the McDonald's (its just next to it) but when I was about to enter the restaurant dad came from behind so I told him what I wanted and he repeated it to be sure and I said yes then went to the car to wait, he seemed annoyed that I did that but he always enter to order and pay when we eat restaurants. Back home (it was the Saint-Hubert house - the dream went there after the talk) I entered the house first and when he entered I looked at the bags and did not see the McDonald's bag so I looked at him puzzled and he said oh I forgot and I was shocked and he just entered the house. I was angry and soon I went out and walked there (out was like a mix of Saint-Hubert and Ste-Florence and here and other place or places) it was a long walk but I did it and decided I would not eat there and walk back home with the food which would take a few hours, I thought he would drive and get me then the food when he saw I was not there but he did not. Then it started again and I went in the kitchen where they were and I said that I was going to walk there and they did not nothing and I said that I wanted to eat it which is why I went in the restaurant and when I was turning to go mom started to whistle and got up to go to the counter where dad was so I immited what they do to push my buttons (it includes whistling) and she was angry and did it so that I would stop but I did not, dad too was furious and I yelled at them after imitating them.

It was just a few seconds and it had to do with a big rock that in real life is in front of the house, the dream started away from the rock then showed it from afar and like it was filming a movie the rock became closer until it was a closeup.

I was explaining something and it stopped almost immediately when I started, I think that rock was there too or and it had to do with it but I cannot be fully sure.

N
N
I remember two dreams.

I was going to school and was late. The house I lived in looked like a school or a huge building. Dad was working again too and was in the bathroom. I was doing my best to hurry so that I could do my normal beauty routine then I thought about the hour I would go to bed that day and the time I had to get up the next day and was depressed because that would make me more tired than I was then but then I realised that I had made a mistake with the time I had to get up but then I realised it was not a mistake so in addition I was all mixed up with that too.

I was going to get waxed and decided it would be my last appointments but I kept changing the dates. Where I went almost looked like a tunnel with a train track. Mom was there and was talking about me with a sarcastic attitude. My aesthetician was one of the ones I had in Saint-Hubert. For some reason when I got to the bikini line I was afraid I stunk down there, I wanted that part of my body waxed slowly so one part at a time until the last appointment where it would all be waxed.

Page 255 of 282 1 2 253 254 255 256 257 281 282

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.