Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 251 of 282 1 2 249 250 251 252 253 281 282
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
I remember one dream.

I was about to go out with mom and I saw something coming from my nose, it was dry mucus, I thought I should ignore it but also thought I cannot go out like that so I got it out without mom seeing it but then I saw there were some too in the other nostril so I took that out too and mom saw that. There were more after that then it looked clear and we went out.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Just writing something so that the new page appears!

N
N
And here's another try!

N
N
And another!

N
N
Another!

N
N
wall!

N
N
I should look around this part of Bella Online to see if there's another what did you dream thread, if not I should make another one!

N
N
I remember two dreams.

It started with me trying to box everything from my childhood or I found these things in my house, that house looked a little like the Saint-Hubert house but later it looked like a huge condo up high or maybe this is where I ended up. Mom appeared and for that part this is all I remember or maybe she was there from the start. Then Ben Affleck appeared and he was helping me but he had a reason for that and it was to use me for sex which I think I realised but I did not care. This is all I can remember from that weird dream. While writing the other dream I remembered that I was a virgin and told him that and he knew while we first kissed.

I was in a police station with other people, we were just being checked for a crime that had been committed. Me and three other people started in four small glass boxes where we were searched, we had to spread with our hands on the glass, we were all with our clothes on and the cops who searched us never went under these clothes. The cop who searched me turned me on and he knew it so he searched longer and taking his time everywhere. After my questioning was done (cannot recall that part) I was going to get back but it was a long way back and that cop said that he would bring me back home, he wanted to have sex with me and me with him but he had to make it look professional and normal to everyone else and it worked, I think the dream ended there.

N
N
I remember three dreams.

I realised that I could see bones from my thighs, I realised that when going out. That scared me but I kept acting like everything was normal but in my head I was worried and I was also not comfortable because I was wearing a skirt.

I finally decided to start sleeping in my bedroom. I had a new bedding set plus even a mattress pad. Mom was in the room when I wen on the bed for the first time and she left soon after, I was not comfortable and I wondered if that was because I had spent so much time on an air bed that I had became accustomed to that sort of bed. For some reason I had after being in bed put the comforter on the other side and I also thought the mattress pad was not comfortable, it was like it was making a bump but in reality it was not.

Dad had went back to work and we also were again living in Saint-Hubert. We did not need that money. He even went back to where he had to pay for a vacation and work crazy hours six days a week. At one point he decided to ask for a 3$ raise to every of his clients, that would only give him 3$ extra for every day, he made sure every of his clients received a letter explaining why there was a raise, one client was angry, more were annoyed (that client had a store and i saw that store and woman at least a short time in that dream). I remember thinking it was insane, mom was worried, me and sometimes mom and I would plan his meals and other things.

N
N
I remember two dreams.

I was with Zak Bagans and we were filming something which was not one of his shows he has. We had to go outside and it was very cold (that dream was small - of course since i finally dreamed about him!!!!!!!!!!!!! - but i know there was something else before) like we could die in just a few seconds if not dressed properly and out too long cold. A short walk we had to go over a huge metal fence then there go in a cave. He said something and I answered him but by thoughts so he did not hear me and that answer made me feel weird eventhough he never heard it and also nothing wrong was with that answer (i only remember that what he said and my answer was short). There were other people around and that is either it or just what I remember (i was VERY disappointed when i woke up from it since i was dreaming of Zaky and it was short).

Our house was very different but it was supposed to be in Saint-Hubert (or it just had similiraties). I was in a room and in the next was dad. I did not want to come out as long as he was there which I knew would be a long time because he was in front of a television. I was sitting near a window and the blinds were half closed so I could see. I was eating cereals and when I poured a second bowl I saw the postman arrive, I knew what it was (sex toys) because it was the only package left to arrive. I was still wanting to wait for dad to leave and he was in the room with the front door and I was worried about him knowing what was in the box but it was not known what it was but the postman saw me and I smiled at him so I went to get the box and went back in the room. I remember when I poured more cereals there were some left in the bowl and also using the remote to put the television on a channel but the television or and satellite was not opened. I think this is it as far as the dream goes.

Page 251 of 282 1 2 249 250 251 252 253 281 282

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.