Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
I do not remember my dreams.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Just writing something so that the new page appears!

N
N
And here's another try!

N
N
And another try!

N
N
And another!

N
N
Another!

N
N
mad computer wall cry!

N
N
I remember two dreams.

I had three things set aside to put together to make a desert. Dad was going to work (it looked like our house was outside because this is where i was - many houses were near each others). Dad before leaving took one of the three things (cherries with syrup on - the other was a syrup and the other i do not recall if it was dough or a cookie or what - he may of also took something else but in lesser quantities). I told mom that now the quantities were not equal so I would have troubles putting these things together and she took dad's part and I said oh well anyway I do not like cherries on them so it's okay for me. Something else may of happened after (i know it started that way).

I was on a boat that was confiscated, they had killed many Whales and other species of marine animals that were in danger of becoming extinct and I said that is such a waste, I saw the poor dead animals and they were in what seemed a huge basket that goes into fry machines, they all had a coating on them too and were cooked. I said we should sell them since they were already dead and like that at least they would not of died in vain but the ones in charge of the ceasing did not agree. Then I saw other dead animals, they were all in display around what seemed to be the room where they were driving the boat (outside of it - it was made of wood with windows all around but it was attached to the boat so not all sides) and dad told me that the white Pony was not dead and shocked I said there's no way because his head is completely detached and he said well he is alive again look and I looked and saw it move. I freaked out saying we should put him out of his misery but a woman doctor gave him something to keep him alive then proceeded to put the head back and she put him locked in a medicine cabinet that was right there. I said what is that, putting a suffering animal locked like that and she said so that you do not kill it and she left with they key. I waited until nobody was near that place which made me feel bad because that poor Pony was there suffering but I did not want to be caught so that he would be put out of his misery, then I broke the lock and killed him. When others were around the woman came and she was angry at me, she kneeled and looking up screamed at me, I received some of her spit on my face and told her to never spit on me again after I hit her. She got up enraged but never attacked me but kept on screaming at me. There too I do not remember the rest but I know it went on for at least a few seconds.

N
N
I do not remember my dreams.

N
N
A dream just came back to me.

All I remember is that Judge Judy was in it. Now I just remembered watching one of her cases and when she left she left by walking behind the person who was asked to be there and one person in the audience hit her playfully with a bunch of papers inside a file, I was like oh wow she will get it but Judy continued and Burt did not do anything, the crowd including the woman was going crazy because that case was very entertaining, this is the only thing I remember but I know before that there was something else including Judy screaming at the one who was sent there by someone else.

Page 250 of 282 1 2 248 249 250 251 252 281 282

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.