Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 249 of 282 1 2 247 248 249 250 251 281 282
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
I remember two dreams.

All I remember is that I was in a bathroom (it was like alone in the middle of something like a parking lot i think) and I wanted to shower and also masturbate but at first I felt like being spied then it was real then I had to stop something or someone from coming in and the way I did it was spray red paint so to see where it was, from the start of spraying that paint or a little after I started to scream and the more it advanced the more I screamed and the louder too until that woke me up (i was very scared when i woke up and had the feeling of not being alone).

I had made something small and abandoned a house for myself. I had bought something that was like a two or a three and a half at a very cheap price and it came with a land, the renovations and furnishing I was able to do with all the rest of my savings. I kept getting welfare checks and made believe a story of still living with them but I let out something that what I was paying them was lower as rent then I was looked at by the woman who was in charge of my file and made up a story about that and I thought she believe me. I also think that I had a Dog or another animal where I was now living and that entrance was the stairs or the Saint-Hubert house. This is all I remember.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Just writing something so that the new page appears!

N
N
And here's another try!

N
N
And another try!

N
N
And another!

N
N
Another!

N
N
Arg!

N
N
I remember one dream.

I was with two other people in a forest. From up high I saw an old abandoned house, at least one third of it was either gone or down. I said that if I had money I would love to get a house like that and put it back how it was once before and one of the people with me looked at me like I was crazy. I went there to check it out and realised it was still habited. A man lived there and he was so happy to see someone he invited me to eat with him, he went out and came back with two salads and I said okay that I liked salads and he was so happy (he seemed out of it like he had been asleep and something or some things else), one of the salad looked fresh but when he was about to lose my sight I saw a lot of it was black. He made the food and all that time I was wondering how to get out of there while being nice, I came up with an excuse when the food was on the table. Then I was at my aunt Irene's house (it was the Saint-Hubert house but it was hers in the dream) and I saw she had my childhood Disney books plus Ti-Pit so I said that I would get all my things and come back and she did not believed me (i did not want to come back) when I was about done with the books she started to yell at me to get out and then went in my face. I did not want to leave without Ti-Pit (in the dream it was normal that he had been separated from the 4 musketeers) and the other things too. Jean-Yves (he is dead in real life) went in her face, yelled at her and hit her so that she'd leave me alone and let me get my things. I went back upstairs to get Ti-Pit and the rest of my things.

N
N
Another dream came back to me when I was checking my emails (just finished doing that).

I saw a friend of mine had written me, it had been a while so I was happy to see that email in my inbox (ironically that dream came back to me when i saw 2 emails from her - it had been more than a week since she had written and i was very worried).

N
N
I remember two dreams.

I was working with BuzzFeed and almost right away they wanted me to do videos, I had no idea why because of my shyness and I never showed them any charisma or humor. A man came in and he had to do with the first video I had to do which was about bath bombs. He wanted me to feel one of his hand that had one who looked like a bar of soap on, I did not really wanted to but I did and said yes it does feel good, he was very close which made me very uncomfortable, he was close from the moment I met him. Others were there too and they were happy to see him and they told me about him while him being there. After a while of that we had to go somewhere to get bath bombs. The camera came out, they wanted to start filming right then in case there would be good stuff for the video. I was still very uncomfortable and wondering why I was in all of that. The store we ended up at was weird, that is all I remember but it could of been the end of the dream.

Dad kept watching dubbed movies and he was doing it on purpose, the sound was loud too so I could hear when not upstairs. His face was full of hate. At one point he changed to something else when I was upstairs or going upstairs but he was still full of hate for me.

Page 249 of 282 1 2 247 248 249 250 251 281 282

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
MyHeritage & OldNews
by Angie - 03/16/24 09:15 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/16/24 08:27 AM
Denmark's Oscar Entry "The Promised Land"
by Angela - Drama Movies - 03/15/24 08:51 PM
Stunning jewelry by Devon Leigh
by sarae - 03/15/24 12:58 PM
From Candlemas to March Equinox
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/14/24 07:35 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/14/24 07:12 PM
A Lenten Reflection
by Angie - 03/13/24 09:24 PM
Stitching by Hand
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/13/24 04:21 PM
Lucy Lawless Directs New Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 03/12/24 05:47 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 03/10/24 03:09 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.