Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 117 of 194 1 2 115 116 117 118 119 193 194
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Yesterday I had Selection fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with three toasts made with fresh white bread (no crusts - butter), one nantes carrot, fried rice (vegetable oil + scallops + shrimps + white rice + green onions + soya sauce), No Name pretzel sticks, lime Lifesavers, white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter and some of the fettuccine leftovers, No Name pretzel sticks.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Yesterday I had Selection fruit punch, Ginger Ale and Pepsi with three toasts made with the two days old white bread (no crusts - butter), one nantes carrot, one top sirloin beef steak and two nantes carrot and one white potato boiled (ate the vegs with butter), No Name pretzel sticks, butter rum Lifesavers, some of the fettuccine leftovers and three white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter, Rolo chocolates No Name pretzel sticks.

N
N
Yesterday I had Selection fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with three toasts made with the four days old white bread (no crusts - butter), one nantes carrot, one top sirloin beef steak and one white potato and three nantes carrots boiled (eat the vegs and about half the meat with butter), butter rum Lifesavers, two white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter and some of the fettuccine leftovers, butter rum Lifesavers, white uncooked potatoes (3 i think) pan fried in the grease and butter and the rest of the fettuccine leftovers.

N
N
Yesterday I had Selection fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with three toasts made of fresh white bread (no crusts - butter), one nantes carrot, Les Aliments vegetables (carrots + cauliflower + broccoli - with butter) and two sandwiches (4 of the fresh bread slices with no crusts + mustard + 1 white mushroom pan fried in butter then 1 egg scrambled in that), Rolo chocolates, No Name pretzel sticks, butter rum Lifesavers, five whites mushrooms and one green onion pan fried in butter with rigatonis and tomato paste and onion salt, butter rum Lifesavers, No Name pretzel sticks.

N
N
M&M after Les Aliments, also two days ago the bread was three days old not four.

N
N
Yesterday I had Selection fruit punch, Ginger Ale and Pepsi with four toasts made with the two days old white bread (no crusts - butter), fried rice (vegetable oil + scallops + white rice + green onions + soya sauce), No Name pretzel sticks, cherry Lifesavers (had to spit out 4 because they had a weird disgusting taste), macaroni and white mushrooms pan fried in butter and tomato paste.

N
N
Yesterday I had Selection fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with three toasts made with the three days old white bread (no crusts - butter), one chicken breast and two white potatoes and three nantes carrots and brussel sprouts boiled (the bs were eaten with butter and the rest with St-Hubert bbq sauce - there were some bs and chicken left that i put in the fridge), pineapple Lifesavers, No Name pretzel sticks, a part of a caramel Aero, orange Lifesavers, three white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter.

N
N
Yesterday I had Selection fruit punch and Pepsi with one toast made with the rest of the white bread (no crusts - butter) and one toast made with Gadoua white bread (no crusts - butter and butter syrup), some of the chicken and sauce leftovers (put in all in the compost bin at the end of the day - the chicken was dry) and the brussel sprouts leftovers with butter, orange Lifesavers, two white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter and vegetable oil and onion salt and pepper, No Name pretzel sticks, orange Lifesavers, three white potatoes pan fried in the grease and butter (did not eat all that - less than 10 pieces were left).

N
N
Yesterday I had Compliments fruit punch and Pepsi with two toasts made with Gadoua white bread (no crusts - 1 with butter + 1 with butter and butter syrup), Les Aliments M&M macaroni and cheese with pepper and onion salt (put the rest in the fridge), No Name pretzel sticks, butter rum Lifesavers, No Name pretzel sticks, three white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter.

N
N
Yesterday I had Selection fruit punch and Pepsi with four toasts made of fresh white bread (no crusts - butter), three slices (dad ate the last) of an all dressed pizza made by a friend (took off the peperoni and green peppers + except for 2 or 3 or 4 bites i did not eat the end of the crust), some of the macaroni leftovers with two white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter, another part of the caramel Aero, No Name pretzel sticks, two white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the grease and butter.

Page 117 of 194 1 2 115 116 117 118 119 193 194

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
MyHeritage & OldNews
by Angie - 03/16/24 09:15 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/16/24 08:27 AM
Denmark's Oscar Entry "The Promised Land"
by Angela - Drama Movies - 03/15/24 08:51 PM
Stunning jewelry by Devon Leigh
by sarae - 03/15/24 12:58 PM
From Candlemas to March Equinox
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/14/24 07:35 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/14/24 07:12 PM
A Lenten Reflection
by Angie - 03/13/24 09:24 PM
Stitching by Hand
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/13/24 04:21 PM
Lucy Lawless Directs New Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 03/12/24 05:47 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 03/10/24 03:09 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.