Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 242 of 282 1 2 240 241 242 243 244 281 282
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
I remember four dreams.

It had to do with the game Garden TD, I have played this game the last two days and will again today and since it takes a long time you kind of become obsessed with it (theres 20 levels and i have yet to win #11) and keep seeing the things in it and this was basically that dream.

I was walking around (streets + shopping malls + cinemas) and saw apartments for rent signs and one was one that I could actually afford, I was going to go knock on that door but called instead saying that I was interested and right there and was asked to come in. There was a one in a half and a two and a half there and both were big for their sizes and I could afford both so I said that I would take the biggest and I wanted it there. I was asked if I could afford it and said yes and told the person how much I had aside. While checking it out I was planning what I would buy and where it would go so that it would not take too much space, it was big for those kinds of apartments but not huge. I then asked if I could have it painted and have renovations done (it was not like in an abandoned state but a lot had to be done) and I said that I would pay for all and I was told I could do it. I went back home and said that I was going on a vacation and packed everything without them realising it and left without telling them where and that I would never come back and talk to them again.

I was in Saint-Hubert in our house. I had made a new start to my life and everything was doing fine and I was happy about it. Shortly after when I was planning the next step renovations were going on in the house, many people were there so during the day I stopped but kept what I was using where I had left it. When they left for the day I went back in my bedroom and saw that my computer had been unplugged and put somewhere else, I was angry about that because I could not put it back again because I suck at those things but calmed down thinking I would ask them to do it the next day then I saw that one of the things I was using for my restart had been put in a drawer, it was papers and all were not in the same order, at first I said to myself that it was okay that I would just put it back in order but slowly I thought okay then I will start again and this is what I did, I started again eventhough everything was fine and I was happy about it.

I was in an amusement park, I saw that there had been many changes since I had went there decades ago but saw one of my favorites was still there. I had decided to wait before going on it which turns out to be a good idea because when I went there it stopped in mid air, the first wagon fell down with someone in it. The next person was a woman that was handicapped, that wagon had an handicapped chair on it and she was in it. When it came down nobody not even her family that was there were comforting here so I did it and she was happy for that, when her family saw me they came for her and put her in her chair. I stayed with her comforting her and she thanked me. I did not really know what to say and do but did my best anyway and she was very glad for it.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Just writing something so that the new page appears!

N
N
And here's another try!

N
N
And another try!

N
N
And another!

N
N
Another!

N
N
This is so stupid and it's only doing that with this thread!

N
N
Another dream came back to me less than one hour ago.

I realised that a lot of ear wax was close to the exit of my right ear, I felt it with the tip of a finger and thought wow I should be able to get it out but was afraid to try in case it would come back down the ear canal. I told mom about it and then told her that she could get that wax out while being careful, I showed it to her and she said she would try but I was afraid and she told me to not be and not move and she started doing it but I cannot remember what happened next.

N
N
I remember two dreams.

Lars Ulrich was in it (the rest of Metallica too at some point unless it was just talking about them - i do not remember a lot of that dream - ok just remembered Jason being in talk with them for maybe getting back with them) and he had such a bad attitude, at one point he went to meet some fans he was smiling but it was with such an attitude that it showed he did not want to be there with these people.

Me and my parents were in a house on a mountain in a forest with nobody else around and also no other houses. I called somewhere then we left but a few seconds after my call I realised the screen of my cell was all blue with a commercial for three products in white writing and I did not see any way of getting rid of it so I told them that before going where we were going I had to go to Telus and I told them there was one in Mont-Joli in one of the two shopping malls (in reality theres 1 mall there and i think no Telus shop) I was trying to remember in which mall and they were arguing there were none and finally I remembered and we went there, a woman answered me and said it would take a few seconds, the shop was full with clients and employees. She gave it back to me and I told her that as long as it would work I would use it then go with a smart phone. Another employee or and her said that I should not have a good receiving with that old phone and I told her about the call and that the reception was perfect and the people in the store looked all surprised. I then asked her if they had very easy phones and she said yes one and she walked and I walked too and when she was getting it I explained that I had nothing against technology but I was one of the rare people that any kind of phone was for receiving and making calls, I then said that I probably would browse the internet sometimes and have at least one app but that probably would be it. We moved away from the people and she showed me an Apple phone, I asked her how much it was to download songs and it was 1$ and I was surprised because I thought it would be more and she showed me how to do it, that looked like some kind of jukebox but it was the phone. I said thanks I will be back for it and she said okay and I left (my parents were still there i think - they were when i asked about the smart phone but by then they were annoyed).

N
N
Another dream came back to me a few seconds ago.

Me and a man (maybe others too) were arguing about which language to speak.

Page 242 of 282 1 2 240 241 242 243 244 281 282

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.