Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 111 of 194 1 2 109 110 111 112 113 193 194
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Yesterday I had Selection fruit punch, Ginger Ale and Pepsi with three toasts made with the two days old white bread (no crusts - butter), one white potato pan fried in butter and vegetable oil and one egg scrambled in the grease, another slice of the burnt maple pie from Ma Cabane En Gaspesie (again just ate the filling), vegetables with butter (2 different brands of frozen - brussel sprouts + carrots + cauliflower + broccoli), Coaticook vanilla ice cream, spaghetti with one green onion and four white mushrooms pan fried in butter and olive oil all with tomato paste and onion salt, two white potatoes pan fried in the grease and butter.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Yesterday I had Selection fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with two toasts made with the three days old white bread (no crusts - butter), a fisherman shell (bought at IGA), Coaticook vanilla ice cream, one green onion and six white mushrooms pan fried in butter and olive oil and onion salt with white rice and tomato paste, three white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter and one egg scrambled in the grease and butter.

N
N
Yesterday I had Selection fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with three toasts made with the four days old white bread (no crusts - butter), one Granny Smith apple, Les Aliments M&M macaroni and cheese, two sandwiches (Gadoua white bread with no crusts + miracle whip + 1 red tomato), Mr Christie's arrowroot cookies, three white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter.

N
N
Yesterday I had Selection fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with three toasts made with Gadoua white bread (no crusts - butter), one Granny Smith apple, meat and vegetables (boiled ~ 2 cure pork fat back [ate some of that with the meat and potatoes sometimes] + rib end pork loin + white potatoes + carrots + broccolis - ate the vegetables with butter - some of the broccoli and meat remains), two slices of a vanilla cake bought at Walmart (mom ate some the day before - also theres some pieces of white chocolate on the base and i took that off), white potatoes pan fried in butter and one egg scrambled in the grease and butter (did not eat all the potatoes).

N
N
Yesterday I had Selection fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with four toasts made of white bread (no crusts - butter), one Granny Smith apple, the broccoli leftovers with butter, food from Cantine Sainte-Flavie (fries [with onion salt and ketchup] and a mustard cheeseburger), the last piece of the cake, one white potato pan fried in butter and some of the pork leftovers.

N
N
Yesterday I had Selection fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with three toasts made with white bread (no crusts - butter), one Granny Smith apple, some of the pork leftovers, Mr Christie's arrowroot cookies, the rest of the pork with white boiled potatoes and sauce, one piece of a vanilla cake bought at Walmart (again took off the pieces of white chocolate), Les Aliments M&M fettuccini alfredo (did not eat all that - put it in the fridge).

N
N
Yesterday I had water, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with four toasts made of white bread (no crusts - butter), one Granny Smith apple, Mr Christie's arrowroot cookies, the fettuccini leftovers, Coaticook chocolate ice cream, another piece of the cake, white uncooked potatoes and pieces of a white onion pan fried in butter and olive oil, white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the grease and butter, Mr Christie's arrowroot cookies.

N
N
Yesterday I had Rougemont apple juice, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with three toasts made with white bread (no crusts - butter), one Granny Smith apple, pieces of a white onion and white potatoes pan fried in butter and vegetable oil, another piece of the cake (again took off the white chocolate pieces - yesterday too), Coaticook chocolate ice cream, Knorr creamy chicken pasta with pieces of a white onion and green onions and white mushrooms pan fried in butter.

N
N
Yesterday I had Rougemont fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with two toasts made with white bread (no crusts - butter), one Granny Smith apple, Les Aliments M&M three cheese pasta bake with onion salt and pepper, ten Rolo chocolates, white potatoes pan fried in butter and some of the Knorr leftovers, Mr Christie's arrowroot cookies.

N
N
Yesterday I had Rougemont apple, juice, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with two toasts made with white bread (no crusts - butter), one Granny Smith apple, Pastene light tuna in olive oil, another piece of the cake (again took off the white chocolate), white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter and some of the pasta leftovers, one white uncooked potato pan fried in the grease.

Page 111 of 194 1 2 109 110 111 112 113 193 194

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
MyHeritage & OldNews
by Angie - 03/16/24 09:15 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/16/24 08:27 AM
Denmark's Oscar Entry "The Promised Land"
by Angela - Drama Movies - 03/15/24 08:51 PM
Stunning jewelry by Devon Leigh
by sarae - 03/15/24 12:58 PM
From Candlemas to March Equinox
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/14/24 07:35 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/14/24 07:12 PM
A Lenten Reflection
by Angie - 03/13/24 09:24 PM
Stitching by Hand
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/13/24 04:21 PM
Lucy Lawless Directs New Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 03/12/24 05:47 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 03/10/24 03:09 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.