Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 231 of 282 1 2 229 230 231 232 233 281 282
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
I remember two dreams.

Dad was going to the bathroom and I did not like it because all my things were ready for me, I do not know why it bothered me because it was for later not that moment.

I was playing a game I played a few times online called Chu Da Di but in that dream it was like real life, the cards were huge and we were playing for something very important (do not remember what exactly but it seemed to be life or death or something like that) and for some reason I was playing like I did not care if I won or lost.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Just writing something so that the new page appear sick!

N
N
And here's another try eek!

N
N
And another try mad!

N
N
And another frown!

N
N
Another cry!

N
N
wall!

N
N
I remember two dreams.

I was a spy and working with James Bond (Daniel Craig), I started alone but he came to help me (or vice versa or maybe we started together). I remember running a lot and at the end we set up a bomb and had a very short time to run away from it so we were careful and made sure to have a countdown before starting it (im the 1 who set most if not all of it), most of the escape was a room but where it almost touched the ceiling so it was tigh, we barely made it, he was the first and he grabbed me then spinned me and got me to the wall that was right by the exit and put his body on mine when the explosion happened.

I went to a gymnastic place and in that dream I used to be a gymnast when young but I had not done any in decades. I did a few things and when I saw people looking at me I told them my story, when asked why I stopped I said that there were no gymnasiums equipped for gymnastics a short time after I had started it. Some people did not believed me eventough they had seen me stretched and do a few acrobatic moves while in place so I went to every of the gymnastic objects and floors and did moves in all. This turns out to be an audition so after a while I decided to try it. Do not remember the rest but I think it's because I woke up.

N
N
I remember one dream.

It was the entire cast of Full House but they were not on a show they were having a real normal life. They were having a party but realised all the ice cream was melted, one at least tried to save it all but it would not work. Most thought they had to cancel that party but the others conveived them to still have it. They came up with a plan to replace the ice cream and it was working actually until a woman that looked to be a teenager remarked something about this to one of the group and this immediately turned into a contest to make ice cream from scratch and like it was a cake dough. The young woman went to the kitchen with the one from the group and a lot of people followed (the house was not like in the show). Soon after the contest started and the one from the group eventhough she had no idea how to make ice cream like that she acted like she knew and it was actually working, she mixed a lot of things together and it turned out to look like ice cream and it tasted like it too, all there was left was to put it in the freezer. The young woman was disappointed.

N
N
I remember one dream.

I was in a huge house (looked like the Saint-Hubert 1 but larger) and Rihanna was there too, like in real life I hated her but when I looked outside at one point I saw people hiding there and about to break into the house so I warned her while looking for a phone, I started with a land phone but then thought about them cutting the phone line so I searched for my cell phone and when I got it the man who answered who did not sound too scared for us but did his job told me that the cops were coming and to go hide meanwhile. After a while of calling her (not aloud almost whispering) she looked at me and I told her what was going on and also told her to look normal in case they were looking through the windows. We were looking for places to hide, there were a huge couch and I knew we would soon be found but I heard the door opening that was near and knew we did not have more time (i saw Coin Coin laying alone and by then i was thinking of trying to save my favorite belongings but i knew i could not save it all so gave up on all hoping it will all still be there after all that). Then Rihanna disappeared and I saw my parents were giving food to the criminals. First there was one then another until there were three of them with a fourth one close, I looked at my parents and asked them what they were doing and when I saw them serving food I said wow you two are insane you are giving food that costed fifty dollars a pound and to criminals but they were acting like it was normal and the criminals sure were proud of themselves. So I screamed at them that it was over and when I finished before leaving for good I told them that when they died they were thinking about haunting me to forget it because I just had made friends with Zak Bagans and he had connections in addition of knowing how to deal with this. Until then they did not believe me and followed me outside and saw me with Zak, I was on his back and we were clowning around and laughing and this is when they believed and were angry that I was also happy and not alone. I had rain boots on and we went in the SUV and went somewhere to walk (the 3 others from his show were there but i did not saw them), it looked like it was flooding after rain but I told him where we would cross eventhough it looked like it was deep and the current seemed heavy and was fast that the water was just a little over the feet (showed him on a boot of mine) and it was not dangerous, then I said it normally is. We were about to cross when I woke up.

Page 231 of 282 1 2 229 230 231 232 233 281 282

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
MyHeritage & OldNews
by Angie - 03/16/24 09:15 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/16/24 08:27 AM
Denmark's Oscar Entry "The Promised Land"
by Angela - Drama Movies - 03/15/24 08:51 PM
Stunning jewelry by Devon Leigh
by sarae - 03/15/24 12:58 PM
From Candlemas to March Equinox
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/14/24 07:35 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/14/24 07:12 PM
A Lenten Reflection
by Angie - 03/13/24 09:24 PM
Stitching by Hand
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/13/24 04:21 PM
Lucy Lawless Directs New Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 03/12/24 05:47 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 03/10/24 03:09 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.