Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 115 of 145 1 2 113 114 115 116 117 144 145
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Turns out something went in that eye! A few minutes ago I was in front of my computer and it hurt a lot so I closed the eye and went in the bathroom and indeed saw a white thread when I opened the eye! Two times it looked like a tiny part of it was out the eye and the second time I think I got it with a tissue! I looked for a while after and saw nothing in the eye and it does not hurt now so hopefully I got it! That eye has not been lucky since moving here! First a big thread of a toque then parts of the ceiling and now a white thread (my washcloths are white but i doubt it was that - besides it had been a while since i had washed my face and right after i use a eyelash brush)!

Sponsored Post Advertisement
A
Chimpanzee
Chimpanzee
A
I read this proverb by Lao Tzu today:

If you are depressed you are living in the past.
If you are anxious you are living in the future.
If you are at peace, you are living in the present.

N
N
I got a teaching moment in not being lazy today. I took a while before getting up and it turns out that period of time if I would not of been lazy and stayed in the bed I would of had my entire morning routine by myself, thanks to that laziness they came back at the end of my breakfast so ruined a morning routine by myself.

N
N
Dad found another way to get us more into debt and strangely mom is not happy about it (for now - soon [my bet is today] she will be like she always does). He paid 450$ to get an asphalt sealer. Not only is it money wasted (eventhough it does make it look better) it is stupid because the back porch is not finished then there's my bedroom window to install and the front porch so the contractor will have to come here via the highway (there is an entrance there for cars but its the yard so no asphalt) which means that the grass and probably some trees or and plants will be destroyed. Mom was angry when I went upstairs and started almost immediately talking against dad but I learned when very young to not enter those conversations because everytime she will either scream at you or build him up.

N
N
Not too long ago I went in the kitchen for just a few minutes and dad was able to almost push me to a panic attack during that short time.

N
N
I had to hurry when I woke up today because dad was watching a dubbed movie when I got up then it looked clear before my breakfast but he decided to go to another dubbed movie when I came to eat so I opened the oven fan and was going to come here to eat but he changed the channel so I was able to eat my breakfast at the kitchen table, he has been angry since then, he must wait for me to go down on my knees and thank him for all his glory to change the channel for a while so that I can eat a breakfast in the kitchen crazy.

N
N
It is close to 0:00 and I have been suffering from insomnia for every nights for more than a week now but thanks to dad I have to wait to clean the dishes and start the night routine.

The irony is that they turned into full psychopaths when we moved in Ste-Florence and that city was like an entrance to hell but that was the only house that I was not in a full jail because it was the only house with no television in the kitchen!

N
N
If I would of gotten up just a few minutes earlier today all my morning routine would of been in peace!

N
N
I was just in the kitchen making some pasta and dad was at it full speed and I was able to calm myself which was hard and then I thought something went in my right eye and this too almost gave me a panic attack.

N
N
Mom asked me earlier today to look at what was new on Ardene before I ordered the items I picked and almost all that time she pushed my buttons and right now I am waiting that dad goes on a channel that does not have a dubbed movie on (22:30 is the ending of what he is watching now but who knows if the course will be cleared after that) I have lately so often had to deal with this that tonight I just can't.

Page 115 of 145 1 2 113 114 115 116 117 144 145

Moderated by  DebbieMandel 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.