Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 225 of 282 1 2 223 224 225 226 227 281 282
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
I remember two dreams.

I got up and did what I do normally but it took longer than it usually did mostly because I had to wait for the bathroom. Then for some reason I decided before coming here to write it down like it was a dream but it took me a very long time then I came here and wrote that down like it was a dream but it did not took me a long time because I did not write what I had written.

It was in the old time before electricity or the house I was living in was like that. I did something I was not supposed to and was then thrown out the house, the man who did that was very angry and gave me until the next morning to get out but with the time advancing he started to give me a few things including things to camp with and explained how to use it. When I went away someone else came too, I do not know if she was thrown out too or it was her choice (i did not liked the rules and the way it was going in that house anyway) but she came. We found a place where we thought we could camp then after starting I said no it's not going to hold so we moved and we realised we were in a yard of someone (the Saint-Hubert house) and we went behind a bunch of trees (it was there too - the yard was the same and the neighbor houses too but i could not see what was our house - the person was a neighbor of ours in that place) and set camp there, we tried to not let ourselves see which worked until that person went there. We told her we were traveling and doing it like the old days and we even told her we had no money so that we would not get robbed, she looked in our bag and there were lots of food but junk, uneated junk food that was going bad, one of the things (donuts) were beyond the point of it could be eaten (just remembered when we were setting camp the first or last time i saw a bunch of different mushrooms planted like a garden and told the other it was a shame that we did not know which ones could be eaten).

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Just writing something so that I can see the new page wall!

N
N
And here's another try computer!

N
N
And another try computer!

N
N
And another computer!

N
N
Another computer!

N
N
This is so idiotic mad!

N
N
I remember three dreams.

I went to my doctor to try to get an ear cleaning (in the dream too it had been years with having extra ear wax and nobody wanting to get it out). When she asked me why I was there I showed her my left ear, some wax was coming out of it and when in her office (it looked different - in real life in that place they call you via a microphone in the dream she came and got me) and that shocked her, when in her office she stopped I too and she grabbed that wax and was able to get a huge piece out. She said she had never seen anything like that and she told me to go sit down after putting it on something and saying that it was soft which I replied mine was like that. She gave me an ear cleaning which took a few seconds and I was so happy.

All I remember is that at one point at least Cindy Crawford was either in it or it was about her.

I was waiting somewhere and I could hear a man say that he was still unhappy but that he had found something (cooking) that made him smile. I said that I was sorry to have heard but that me too I was like him but me it was watching Hockey on television. He did not looked happy about me butting him and I could not tell if it was because he did not want me too or he was shy so I just left or stopped talking.

N
N
I remember one dream.

I woke up and realised that not only I was near the window (it looked mostly like Saint-Hubert but not completely) but the worst was that there was a big spider web on that window and I was right there. All I remember is that the room which was mine was a mess and I asked mom to help me clean it, there was dirt everywhere and mold had started to appear in some places, she told me that it could be worst than spiders in there. A decoration (a fake tree that did not really look like a tree made with things used to do crafts) kept falling and we tried getting it to not fall anymore first (she helped me after i tried several times by myself - it was near the window).

N
N
Another dream came back to me a few minutes ago.

I was with Vin Diesel. We were sitting next to each others. I put one of my hands on one of his and it was like I had a tiny hand and he had giant hands. I remember we talked after that (do not remember if it had to do with that) and that's all I remember.

Page 225 of 282 1 2 223 224 225 226 227 281 282

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.