Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 224 of 282 1 2 222 223 224 225 226 281 282
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Another dream came back to me (it may be 1 of those i did not remembered a lot).

This was about a comedian turned actor from Quebec who is named Stephanne Rousseau. He was found out to be a criminal and tey people would keep working with him, he had decided to direct a movie and many actors and actresses had wanted, agreed or were choosen to play in that movie. I was part of a debate about it (it was supposed to be an interview that turned into a debate) and I seemed to be the only person who was against this man still being successful. He was there too but silent.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Just writing something so that the new page appears computer!

N
N
Here's another try frown!

N
N
And here's another try cry!

N
N
And another try eek!

N
N
Another try mad!

N
N
Another sick!

N
N
I remember four (that could be three) dreams.

I do not remember why but I was with a person who sold houses. I asked her or him (cannot remember) if he or she had apartments to rent and that person said yes and I asked for the cheapest one and the salesperson brought me to it. It was a two and a half that was in bad shape because the person living there previously was thrown out. It was big for an apartment that size and not too bad of a shape, the rent less than 400$ a month with the electricity not included but I was guaranteed it was never more than 50$ per months and if that was true I would barely go off the 400$ per months. With my savings I could get that place cleaned, new floors, painted and furnished and still have money left. So I took it (i mentioned that i could finally be free of my parents while visiting and then after taking it i was very happy). I was also explained that a laundry place was very near so I could take a while to get a washer and dryer which would mean less money spent. I went to choose the floors and I asked for carpet, the more thick they had, after a while deciding I went with black, like I told them I could like that pick any color for anything. A date was set for the installation but since I needed to get the apartment painted I was told to just call in advance if this would not be done by then. Then I thought about the washer and dryer and was told that it would be better that it would be installed before the carpet so I decided to get some before the carpet installation.

I was in a competition where Gordon Ramsay was the judge. We had to recreate a dish of his. I took too much of my focus on what was harder about that dish so when I was with the pasta that finished the dish I could not remember what went on that pasta so I went with my guts. When it was my turn I apologised but he actually liked it, the hardest part looked almost looked identical and I had guessed right with the coating of the pasta.

Gordon Ramsay was part of a special Chopped series. One day when I did not felt good I realised I may of missed the new episode, I asked the people that were in my house then (the Saint-Hubert house) if they remembered me watching it and some said yes while some said no and the others maybe or I do not remember (there were not that many people - i remember mostly mom). I realised that there were normally replays so I told myself just do not miss those replays in case you really missed that episode.

That one may of been the start of the previous dream, I went shopping with my parents.

N
N
I remember one dream.

It started with a teenage boy skipping school because of bullying and then it turned with him taking revenge on these people including the teachers who were doing nothing and by the end a teacher gave up and said he could come back and everything was going to be okay.

N
N
I remember one dream.

Members of our family were being killed (do not remember the reason but there was 1). At one point the target was a woman that was really cruel not from our family who worked for a store that was the target. Mom and I plus a few people went there and I saw the woman still acting badly eventhough she had an assassin on our. She still had the attitude and still was cheating on her husband, I thought wow what a cruel stupid woman that is. While walking through that store I for some reason either became that woman or made believe I was her, the plan was acting like her until being at the back of the store then when the assassin would not see I with the help of mom and the others would change clothes and put on a wig then walking differently I would be able to walk away without being followed by the assassin. I did that and it worked. But mom who followed without acting like she was with me decided when we were on the street next to the store to go back and look to see where the assassin was, when I saw her almost at the corner of the streets I called her back and when she came back I told her that if he saw her it was over but a few moments later she was going to do it again and I stopped her again saying the same thing but angrier, I could not understand why she was acting like that and also why with that awesome plan there were no get away vehicule because we had to walk while an assassin was after us.

Page 224 of 282 1 2 222 223 224 225 226 281 282

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.