Print Thread
A
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
A
NBC announced today that Jimmy Fallon will be hosting the 2017 Golden Globes awards show. Ricky Gervais hosted last year. The event will air January 8th on NBC.

Angela K. Peterson
Drama Movies
Editor
Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Jimmy Fallon was hilarious while on Saturday Night Live but since then he has been less funny and now not funny at all. I watch clips from his late show when it has people I like and he is so annoying. He fake laughs and he also interrupts a lot. As for the Golden Globes that and all the award shows like that does not interest me at all, I used to watch when my favorites were nominated but that was about a decade ago. These awards are given to people who prostitute themselves the most and sometimes they give awards to some of the people who have been screwed over.

A
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
A
I think Al Pacino, who won a lifetime achievement award from the Golden Globes, would be surprised to learn he is nothing but a prostitute. Due to your consistently negative comments, I will be posting only on my Drama Movies forum moving forward.

Angela K. Peterson
Drama Movies
Editor
N
N
Consistently negative comments? Wow okay crazy!

I read posts and threads then comment if I feel like it, this was about the golden globes and who will host next so I commented on that and while at it I also gave my opinions on award shows which is in the same subject as your thread since the golden globes is an award show.

By the way would you be so kind on giving me one example of my so-called negative comments?

When you post on the internet you will get replies. This is how it works. If you do not want to read comments about what you think then do not write what you think on the internet. I have not insulted you and I also have not threatened you and harassed you so I have no idea why you are complaining about me and saying I am consistently writing negative comments.

And yes you basically have to prostitute yourself for awards now they just call it campaigning which is insane. The nominations should be the people who were the best in each categories and the winners should be the ones who were indeed the best. How many interviews they give and whatever else they have to do to get nominations and win should have no affect whatsoever just like the color of their skin and their gender and everything else like that has nothing to do with it. Just like giving an award to someone who should of won another year but did not is insane also.

Moderated by  Trina Boice 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.