Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#655352 01/11/11 10:01 AM
Tiger
OP Offline
Tiger
Hi Everyone!

I just LOVE the "Murder She Wrote" series and was so happy when the books came out.

Anyone else out there a fan?

Angela smile

Sponsored Post Advertisement
E
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
E
I watched the original shows and then the reruns for many years. Are they still on?

Love that show although I didn't like the later shows when she was in New York or other places. My favorite location, of course, was Cabot Cove!

Just checked out your website - how are you doing? What an interesting story and the lengths you went to in order to at least get a temp job. Hope you have further good news as far as making money online if that is what you would like to do.

I know there are people out there who need virtual assistants and someone to write articles for marketing or websites. Have you tried Elance?

Tiger
OP Offline
Tiger
Hi Edie:

Wow, thank you SO MUCH for visiting my blog.

Before I forget to ask, I just visited your "ElderCareCafe" site - what made you pick this subject? I am taking a break from my temp job right now, so don't have alot of time to read your posts - but I am sure if I did, I would find my answer (lol).

No I have not tried "Elance" but will look into them. Thank you for the tip. This is what it is going to take during this recession, other folks helping out other folks...

As far as the series, I caught it on cable and not every cable company carries it. It has been about a year since I have seen it listed, but again, I have not had much time to sit in front of a TV since being laid off. Yes, being laid off kind of gets you out of your "routine" but I hope to return to that routine really soon.

Like you I love her in Cabot Cove, I know it does not really exist but it sure looks like Maine.

Have an AWESOME day!
Angela

E
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
E
ElderCareCafe.net was my first website after I created a couple of Blogger sites. It was created specifically while I was going through Blog Mastermind by Yaro Starak in 2008. Great course and ECC is still going strong.

I'm caregiver to my now 88-year-old father and they said to start with something you know. That is the only thing I could think of at the time.

After Dad passes on, I plan to sell that website. The subject is getting "old." LOL!

Last edited by Edie - MysteryBooksEd; 02/03/11 04:23 AM.
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
I did not know there were books of that series. I used to watch it but I was not crazy about it. I watched mostly because I was young so did not have control of the television. It did not suck though so I did not hate it.

Moderated by  Edie - MysteryBooksEd 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/25/24 09:21 AM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.