Next Thread
Print Thread
#911377 06/19/16 02:13 PM
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
OP Offline
N
Warning: This contain spoilers (also contain spoilers of the movie).

Good.
I have seen the movie (when it was in theatres) and I liked it. Like in the movie it is shot like it was a documentary but in the movie it's not always a documentary unlike the short that is like that from start to finish. In the movie the camera is shaking but I got used to it, in the short this was awful and almost ruined it. I understand that sometimes camera shaking fits the movie but in that short movie it is passed the too much line. Also why shake the camera so much when you try to pass your movie like a documentary, I have seen a few documentaries and the camera was not shaking like someone was trying to film during an earthquake! If anyone is interested in watching it I saw it on YouTube on the channel Josh Blaney.
The directing and cinematography are horrible. The special effects are average. The acting, sounds, script, music and editing are good. The story is great. The sets, makeup and costumes are excellent.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Zebra
BellaOnline Editor
Zebra
A pity about the camera shake, they could have used a tripod. That does sound rather unprofessional. I'm glad you got some enjoyment out of it though.

N
OP Offline
N
I hate it so much when the camera shakes! They did it with that movie but it calmed down so by the half of it I was not bothered by it anymore; for the short movie it was way too much.

Moderated by  Gillian ClassicalMusic 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.