Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
I am flabbergasted that we are nearly to the Spring Equinox - we are almost a quarter through the year!

Things are feeling good though! I'm looking forward to what springtime brings.

How about you all? How's your year so far?

Deanna Joseph

Visit the New Age Site and Forums

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
Shark
Shark
Hi Deanna! Never got to try the fondue but I will tomorrow. ♪L(´▽`L )♪

As for me, my year so far had been entertaining. I went on a trip and had some pretty relaxing moments.

How are you, Deanna?

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Styxx Hi! I'm good smile

I like to travel - last month my daughter and I went to Phoenix for a long weekend. It's only a 4 1/2 hour drive, but it definitely gets me out of my comfort zone. Now we have to find a new place to travel to smile

And have fun with that fondue! I think my food adventure today will be cauliflower tortillas smile I've never made them, but I've seen several recipes, and they look amazing!!!

Deanna Joseph

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Good Morning Friends smile

So my year has been up and down, like I'm sure you can relate, right?

Some things I've had to let go, but have some new things I'm working on now.

I have two new classes I'm teaching - and they are new material, so I am super excited about those.

We may be moving, and I'm really excited about that too. I love the home we are in, but it's a rental. And I'd really like a home that's ours. So I hope we are buying before the end of the year. The market is sort of wonky here in California, so we'll have to see what happens.

We got a new puppy in April - he's a golden retriever - and wow does he have a lot of energy! He is almost four months old. It's been a very long time (11 years) since we've had a puppy in the house. I'd forgotten how much work they are LOL!!

And I recently read Elizabeth Gilbert's book, Big Magic - it's about creative living. I really LOVED it, and feel like I got some motivation from it smile

How is your year going?

Last edited by Deanna - New Age; 06/12/16 07:09 AM.

Deanna Joseph

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
So, does anyone else think this year is going by too quickly. Well, I'm foreseeing a big slow down now that we are into the hot summer months here in southern California. Summertime feels like it creeps by LOL!

We are still concentrating on getting some property sold so we can buy something later this year.

And I've managed to get a couple of new classes started up, and I'm excited about that. The process of creating a new class outline brings me so much joy!

Anyway, how is your year so far?

Deanna Joseph

N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
It is weird how my days seems to last forever because they are so awful but when I look at the calendar I see that the weeks and even months go by so fast!

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Nancy, I've noticed that too.... over a couple of different periods when things were freakishly difficulty, the days would just drag by.... but then suddenly a year had gone by. Weird!

I hope things get better for you soon.

Deanna Joseph

N
N
I am still working on that Deanna smile!

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.