Somaya Offline OP
OP Offline
S
hii

Tell me the reason for Hair loss

Sponsored Post Advertisement
C
C
There can be many reasons. Diet, stress, weight gain, bc, age, shampoo/conditioner, hair products used, etc.

[quote=Somaya]hii

Tell me the reason for Hair loss [/quote]

Very first reason is the water with which you wash your hair and second is your diet. Water may be the reason if you are living in region where there is hard water supplied. Diet is another strong reason for the hair fall.. I am gonna tell you 5 bad things that you should avoid doing with your hair to prevent hair loss. See this article - [url=http://mynahcare.com/healthy-living/beauty/5-horrible-things-you-do-to-your-hair-everyday/]5 horrible things you do to your hair everyday[/url]

Last edited by Shobhit; 05/18/16 11:55 PM.

[quote=Somaya]hii

Tell me the reason for Hair loss [/quote]
Aside from, harsh, improper and excessive use of haircare products, incorrect diet and lifestyle, genetics is ALSO one of the likely reason why some people are prone to hair loss. If baldness runs in your family, you are most likely to experience hair loss condition depending on several factor affecting as to its graduation and intensity of effect. Your dermatologist will be the BEST person to assess your condition.

A
A
I don't know about the rest of you, but I had twins when I was 42 and experienced substantial hair loss because of this.

Then, last year I was on blood thinners (Warfarin) and my hair would fall out in handfuls...it was terrible. As I weaned myself from the blood thinners I was made aware of a product named Biotin, which was on sale at Costco. This product is amazing....My hair stopped falling out and became healthier, as did my skin an nails. I had always been a nail biter and now my nails grow so fast it's amazing.

I recommend trying Biotin if you suffer from some forms of hair loss, even if it's just to give it a try and see if it works for you.

T
T
Hello,
I can relate to Ally. I was 43 when I had my last child and started losing hair after that. I noticed tons of it in my brush but didn't see a huge difference on my head. This year, at the age of 46, I didn't see a change until I started a very stressful job. It was so bad that I started having a lot of health problems, including extreme hair loss.
I saw my doctor and he sent me to a dermatologist. Fortunately, I no longer work there and was told it was merely stress. The dermatologist said I am not going bald and to try Biotin, like Ally suggested. I found a great product at GNC and have noticed a huge difference in only two weeks.
Hope this helps someone else.

Traci Falb
Moms Editor
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
My 32yr old grandson was having bald spots in circles, he went to see his doctor And was told he has a fungus And picked up a shampoo for the problem It's clearing up

Rosie L
J
J
Stress is the major reason..

BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
Vitamin deficiency, hormone problems, styling tools, using chemicals on hair, all might lead to hair loss too!

M
Amoeba
Amoeba
M
Hormones, stress, poor diet and hygiene... these can be some of the reasons

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
MyHeritage & OldNews
by Angie - 03/16/24 09:15 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/16/24 08:27 AM
Denmark's Oscar Entry "The Promised Land"
by Angela - Drama Movies - 03/15/24 08:51 PM
Stunning jewelry by Devon Leigh
by sarae - 03/15/24 12:58 PM
From Candlemas to March Equinox
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/14/24 07:35 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/14/24 07:12 PM
A Lenten Reflection
by Angie - 03/13/24 09:24 PM
Stitching by Hand
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/13/24 04:21 PM
Lucy Lawless Directs New Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 03/12/24 05:47 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 03/10/24 03:09 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.