Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Since today is the Summer Solstice, I'd been planning on going to a labyrinth walk this morning. But I ended up tweaking my foot and can barely walk :::ugh::: So now I'm coming up with a new way to kick off the Summer Solstice (and a full moon) today.

I think I'll review where I'm at, goal-wise, and see what needs to be tweaked or changed.

And, I have a bright orange cake I need to throw in the oven!!

Deanna Joseph

Visit the New Age Site and Forums

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Happy Summer Solstice, Deanna!

I am very sorry to hear about your foot. Ouch!

I like the overall goal review plan. Although my foot is fit as a fiddle, I could use the excuse of allergy levels and humidity to do the same thing.

Alas, I do not have a bright orange cake.

Hugs, Chel

Michelle Anne Cope
Short Stories Editor

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Chel, at some point before the summer is over, you need to make a bright orange cake smile It will make all the difference LOL!!

I've already gotten a lot done today (creatively), cuz I got some writing and marketing done. And THAT made me feel very happy smile

I still need to empty a few more shelves in preparation for my mom moving in with us tomorrow.

I did make some sweet potato chips - OMGosh, they were delicious! I had them with some turkey sausage for lunch, along with some Bengal Spice tea (it tastes like chai tea).

Life is feeling very friendly right now - especially if I don't venture outside (hot and humid today).

Deanna Joseph

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
I got my mom moved in with me yesterday! YAY!

Today I have to run a few errands. But on the creative end, I'd like to get two newsletters done for my private clients list.

Then maybe start outlining a talk I'm giving next week.

The temps are supposed to get below 100 today, so I'm happy about that!

Deanna Joseph

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Hi Deanna! Getting ready for the holiday weekend. My best friend is coming to Ohio for the weekend. Last minute chores, you know the drill. Congratulations on the move in of your Mom!
And yes, I do want to make an orange cake.

Michelle Anne Cope
Short Stories Editor

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Chel, what a wonderful way to spend a weekend - with a best friend!!!

Happy 4th!

Deanna Joseph

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
I am so happy and grateful that Autumn is finally here, and that the weather (temps) are finally starting to get in alignment with that LOL!! It'll still be in the 90s today, but mornings and evenings are so wonderfully cool.

This morning I made fresh pumpkin spice coffee creamer, and am enjoying some now in my coffee. Later I'm getting my hair trimmed, and then decorating the house with our fall decorations.

How about you? What do you have going this fine and lovely weekend?

Deanna Joseph

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
I get to perform a wedding later this afternoon, so I'll be making sure I'm ready to roll on that this morning.

I also have a bit of prepping for a talk I'm giving tomorrow at a local festival.

It's so beautiful and peaceful this morning, and very autumn-like outside I'm really just tempted to do some reading, and drink my pumpkin spiced coffee and call it a day!!

Deanna Joseph

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
And Good Morning smile

Today I am looking forward to visiting with some new friends and listening to an inspiring message at my local spiritual center. I'm also (as usual) in the middle of a writing project that I hope to make some headway on today! It's been stumping me somewhat.

I'm committed to positive thinking, and affirming the life I want to create, rather than lamenting about what's not working. I've tried that - it doesn't work, and it actually makes things worse!

I am also committed to my new healthy eating routine - it's actually working, and making my body feel so good. :::whew::: I actually feel like I'm getting smarter HA HA!!!

Deanna Joseph

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
MyHeritage & OldNews
by Angie - 03/16/24 09:15 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/16/24 08:27 AM
Denmark's Oscar Entry "The Promised Land"
by Angela - Drama Movies - 03/15/24 08:51 PM
Stunning jewelry by Devon Leigh
by sarae - 03/15/24 12:58 PM
From Candlemas to March Equinox
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/14/24 07:35 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/14/24 07:12 PM
A Lenten Reflection
by Angie - 03/13/24 09:24 PM
Stitching by Hand
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/13/24 04:21 PM
Lucy Lawless Directs New Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 03/12/24 05:47 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 03/10/24 03:09 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.