Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Hi Everyone, I wanted to let you know that I'm streaming quite a few of my classes now.

Conscious Energy Management
Saturday - July 23rd from 1pm - 3pm (ish) Pacific Time
$30

Streaming

Many spiritual seekers have some sort of energetic grounding practice in place; visualizations, essential oils, crystals, meditation, prayer, and even tapping. However, as you may well have noticed, sometimes these practices are not enough.

If you are around a lot of discord, no matter what your spiritual grounding practice is, you may find yourself in a state of resistance, overwhelm, and even anxiety.

Join me on Saturday, July 23rd, from 1pm to 3pm (Pacific time), as I discuss powerful, yet practical, energy management techniques to help you feel more centered and empowered.

In this two hour workshop I’ll discuss the two stages of energy mismanagement, and how it drains your energy and keeps you from the creation of well-being, and you’ll learn how to recognize when this is happening to you. I’ll also discuss and share the tools necessary to get to the stage of powerful energy management.

And come prepared to share some of your personal history (the things that seem to be currently causing you distress) to get the most out of this workshop.

R.S.V.P. Absolutely required - thanks!

P.S. - Depending on the size of the class, the time may go for longer than the two hours described.

Click link for payment details, and then I'll send you a link to the live streaming page on the day of the event.

Click here to Sign Up

Last edited by Deanna - New Age; 06/17/16 08:59 AM.

Deanna Joseph

Visit the New Age Site and Forums

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Stress, chaos, and overwhelm are the things that frequently causes us to not manage our energy so well. When this happens, we may actually be leaking energy through our chakras.

In this live streaming event, I'll be talking about how to handle this energetic loss, and give you practical tools to manage it in the future.

Advanced Energy Management

Deanna Joseph

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Do you ever find yourself getting angry at others for their political views?

Do you feel you need to convince someone else that they are wrong, and you are right?

Do you resent your obligations?

Do you feel like someone else is causing you continual pain?

Then you may be suffering from a mismanaged energy.

Join me, in a live stream event, on learning how to manage your energy this coming Saturday:

Conscious Energy Management Sign Up

Deanna Joseph

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Good Morning Friends smile

I have rescheduled this class for July! I hope you can make it XOXOXO

Deanna Joseph

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.