Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
We live in an interactive Universe that is always seeking to guide us, however we have to be open to divine guidance to receive it! Here are five of the most common ways the Universe tries to get our attention.

Five Ways the Universe Tries to Get Your Attention

Deanna Joseph

Visit the New Age Site and Forums

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
I often see the same numbers over and over for long periods of time (days or weeks or even months) but it is never a number that ends up being of a significance for me.

The people I start to think about sadly I have no way to connect with them. One was my best friend and she cannot even send me or address that I lost in the fire and the others I met on the internet in my first years there and I lost contact.

I never had the animal theme happen to me.

My dreams almost always have the same atmosphere in them, it is very heavy, even the happy dreams have often that atmosphere. I wish Lori was still here or that someone would of taken her place in the dreams section, I loved it when someone was there to interpret our dreams. I have the feeling that a few of the dreams I have had the past years have an important message but I do not know what it is.

November 9 is when my life began to be a living hell and it started with my parents changing.

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Hi Nancy, I think that often, when people are living in a really negative situation, it's harder to notice signs and synchronicity because so much energy is put into simply surviving.

And I thought the Dreams site had a new editor - Asha. Oh sad, I'd love to see that site active again too.

Deanna Joseph

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

N
N
Deanna,

Lori did come back two times and one time she interpreted a few dreams but I understand why she is not the dream editor anymore. If that part of Bella Online has a new editor then that person is not doing anything there.

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Well darn, that's too bad. I had the Dreams site for a few years too, several years ago. It was a lot of fun - but a lot of work smile

Deanna Joseph

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Deanna - excellent article.
I take numbers off of Jeff's machine every morning (dialysis) and there have been several times I have a repeated number from the day before. These are four digit numbers and I have looked them up and found a message in them. Jeff's nurse told me repeated numbers are not common. smile

Chel

Michelle Anne Cope
Short Stories Editor

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Chel, that is so cool! I remember you telling me about that before. I LOVE when interesting numbers appear in my life. I notice them on license plates.

Deanna Joseph

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.