Warning: This contain spoilers.

Horrible movie.
Learned about this movie yesterday and it seemed so screwed up that it excited me but wow what a let down that was. It could of been such an amazing horror movie but done with people who actually know how to do movies which is not the case with the people who did that movie. First it is so boring that eventhough it lasts less than one hour and forty minutes I had the impression I was there for many hours. Then the sound was so bizarre that at the start I had the impression to watch it dubbed. I know this was filmed thirty-nine years ago but this is not an excuse to film this like it was one of the first movies ever filmed, I have seen many films from the seventies and some before that and most were better technically than this. I don't know what the hell that woman is doing in the final scene, it's like she is accepting that thing that is supposed to be a child, was it her awful acting or did the director told her to just stand there like an idiot or maybe it was just the shock, who knows with that idiocy called a movie. And what was that when the child was conceived, was that supposed to be like when the universe was created or what, I don't know but it was long and stupid.
The story is excellent. The makeup and costumes are great. The sets are good. The music is average. The special effects and script are bad. The sounds are very bad. The acting, directing, cinematography and editing are horrible.