Next Thread
Print Thread
#866714 06/15/14 04:44 PM
J
BellaOnline Editor
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
J
Penny Dreadful, a new supernatural thriller series on Showtime, brings together some of horror literature's heavyweights onto the small screen and set against the backdrop of Jack the Ripper's Victorian London.

Penny Dreadful on Showtime

Last edited by Justin - Horror Lit Editor; 06/15/14 04:46 PM.
Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
I have yet to watch the second season. I loved the first (i was disappointed by the ending but they finished like that because they did not think they would have another season - i would love to know how it would of ended if they would of been told there was a second season before it was all done) but in my stupid head this was on HBO so I decided to wait for the first marathon of replays and when it was close to two months after the last episode aired I remembered that that show was not on HBO crazy! The Movie Network (where we can see that show with Bell in Canada) did show two marathons but I could of only seen the first three or four episodes because some of the others were playing when the Dallas Stars were playing. The receptor I have do not let me buy Crave TV and apparently I cannot watch anything on demand also on my television (this is where i watch tv shows) plus I do not have a dvd player so I am waiting to see if they will show the second season again on television and if so hopefully I will be able to watch!

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.