Next Thread
Print Thread
#910739 05/29/16 12:56 PM
L
Amoeba
OP Offline
Amoeba
L
It's a problem we've all deal with: Belly Fat! It comes and never seems to go. What's a girl to do? Well, find your solution here:

Fashion That Cover Up the Bulge
Fashion is exciting in the summertime. Clothes have less material to maneuver and the weather is great. But, feeling comfortable in your body is not always a give in. Battling the bulge is a problem many women face. Thankfully, there are plenty of ways to dress in style and still feel secure.

Fashion That Covers Up the Bulge

Last edited by LaTeisha - Women's Fashion Editor; 05/29/16 12:58 PM.

LaTeisha Clément
Women's Fashion
Sponsored Post Advertisement
C
C
I have found that there are a lot more styles being catered towards hiding the stomach! It's making my shopping a lot easier as I lose the weight I gained after having surgery (80% if not more went straight to my stomach). I also tried the midi skirt idea that you mentioned to me in a previous post and I love it!

N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
At the start of my thirties one morning I woke up with some fat in my belly. Until then I had never exercised and never did any sports. I always loved walking so I walked often, I also spent many years on a bike until it broke and my parents did not have the money to replace it and I spent a few years on rollerblades until it too broke so all that probably helped me have all these years without any extra weight, it sure was not what I ate because I have never watched what I eat. So that day I immediately started a search to find the perfect exercise and less than a month later I started exercising every day before showering and the belly disappeared. Then I stopped exercising and the belly reappeared a few weeks later so I started exercising again and it disappeared again and again I stopped and it again reappeared. After a while of just walking a few times I started exercising again but then someone set fire on my house and I have yet to exercise again. I do walk but walking is not enough to get rid of a belly. I make sure until I start exercising again that the belly does not get bigger and that I do not gain weight elsewhere too. I know that the longer I take the more difficult it will be but I will get rid of that belly and this time I will make sure it will stay gone. I know that this is entirely my fault. I also know that I will only use exercising to get rid of extra weight.

N
N
I forgot to mention that I spent many Winters on skates, the park near us had paths of ice and until they got rid of it I spent almost all the extra time I had during the day skating on those paths.

L
Amoeba
OP Offline
Amoeba
L
Great Cassie! I'm glad it worked out for you.

LaTeisha Clément
Women's Fashion

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.