Warning: This contain spoilers.

Very bad movie.
The gore in this movie is so laughable that I did not even freaked out when one of them had his eyes ripped out (its the only thing that i cannot watch but absolutely no problem there) and while with the subject of laughable special effects by the end when one is eaten alive it made me think of many zombie movies with cheap special effects (that scene made me almost burst out laughing). The suspense is almost not there at all, I only was scared when the women had a sharp object between their legs, also how the first (after the crash when they end up where the tribe lives) of the group dies and how one of them is beaten then eaten by ants is horrific but just the acts not the gore. The acting is awful except for those who play the tribe. I should of seen it coming that Alejandro was a dirtbag with what he and his girlfriend did to Justine, the good thing is we see her die but not him and by the small scene added in the credits it sadly looks that the dirtbag is still alive. I actually understand Justine lying about the tribe to save them, they must of thought they too were there to destroy their land and kill them and besides if left alone then nobody gets eaten by them, they don't travel the world to torture and kill anybody just for the fun of it.
The acting, special effects and script are very bad. The editing is bad. The directing, cinematography, sounds and music are average. The story is good. The sets and makeup are great. The costumes are excellent.